Got denial

uncertainty

5 hours ago, uncertainty said:

Guys..very sad news..I am EC model..1) have all docs and have CS degree 2)8+yrs exp

3)i94  expired ayindi (that's why critical situation lo unna)

Multiple location itinerary adigadu noid lo.. we updated the itinerary.. but doono why its got denied

I got to know few hours ago..

please let me know my next steps.. seriously vere evariki ila avvakudadu ani korkuntunna...

please let me know what options I have 

PLEASE LETME KNOW IF I HAVE ANY GRACE PERIOD IF SO HOW MANY DAYS PLEASE 30 or 60day etc?? pleaseee

sad man.

i believe leaving country asap is the best.

5 hours ago, uncertainty said:

Guys..very sad news..I am EC model..1) have all docs and have CS degree 2)8+yrs exp

3)i94  expired ayindi (that's why critical situation lo unna)

Multiple location itinerary adigadu noid lo.. we updated the itinerary.. but doono why its got denied

I got to know few hours ago..

please let me know my next steps.. seriously vere evariki ila avvakudadu ani korkuntunna...

please let me know what options I have 

PLEASE LETME KNOW IF I HAVE ANY GRACE PERIOD IF SO HOW MANY DAYS PLEASE 30 or 60day etc?? pleaseee

I am very sorry for you man. Same issue naaku jarigindi last year. EC model. I can understand your situation.

But, naa I-94 inka 3 months valid unde, so inko project vethukkoni malli apply chesam MTR for the old one and H1-Extenstion with the new one.

Nee case lo I-94 expire ayyindi kabatti, you have leave ASAP and until you get your denial notice in mail.

Also, I spoke to Murthy law firm, even though my employer has a different attorney. 

2 hours ago, lifesucksbad said:

my amendment is in progress and my LCA has 2 diff locations as well. emavutundho choodali.

I got approved having LCA in 2 locations. Each case is different so hope for the best.

8 hours ago, JavaBava said:

When you have to do amendment for each location .. LCA lo multiple locations ani enduku pettaru ippudu ekkada working oo ade pettukovachuga .. doubt 🤔

coming to specifics of my case.. The issue was with itinerary..having multiple locations.. (one jobduty multiple locations) he asked how can u perform all duties in diff geo locations.. 

we answered with chaging the itinerary with one location..since in reality we are sticking to one locations..we didnot get the notice yet..should wait for reason.. 

4 hours ago, Maoist said:

apply transfer to another employer in counselor process ASAP in premium. i can give you one attorney details, talk to him.

it happened one of my frd.

Can you prvide details please

4 hours ago, godfather03 said:

I am very sorry for you man. Same issue naaku jarigindi last year. EC model. I can understand your situation.

But, naa I-94 inka 3 months valid unde, so inko project vethukkoni malli apply chesam MTR for the old one and H1-Extenstion with the new one.

Nee case lo I-94 expire ayyindi kabatti, you have leave ASAP and until you get your denial notice in mail.

Also, I spoke to Murthy law firm, even though my employer has a different attorney. 

Can u tell me how to get in contact with murthy?

24 minutes ago, uncertainty said:

Can u tell me how to get in contact with murthy?

Murthy site lo ne untadi..appointment book chesukovali,. $200 charge chestharu 20 mins ki..Email confirmation vasthadi regarding the call details.. 

Call mothham record chey. Nee questions anni munde raasuko.

@uncertainty  sorry to hear that..

kaani inka a MTR option is still open..rule implement avvaledu.

also u wont get 60 days of grace period in ur case since u were not laid of by any company.

hope things get better for u soon find a good lwayer

9 hours ago, Maoist said:

apply transfer to another employer in counselor process ASAP in premium. i can give you one attorney details, talk to him.

it happened one of my frd.

Bro provide attorney details

2 minutes ago, uncertainty said:

Bro provide attorney details

Ramineni law firm kuda good one . Handled couple of cases like this from our company. Look into it if interested.