Any body faced this issue ?

maddhy

Story : best frnd whom I known since 3 yrs , and who helped me get of the ugly breakup and supported me thick and thin , helped me in every stage of my life ... financially and mentally , helped me build confidence and smile again ..his part in my life has been unimaginable.. we used to talk everyday and meet everyday 

one fine day he proposed...

i rejected , now stoped talking now I’m back to square 1 .. hard to get out the betrayal of frnds hip....now it feels like all the good things in beginning has been done with hidden agenda as it’s not fulfilled ... frnds ship has been broken and now it’s like we haven’t even met .. it’s been 2 yrs since we spoke...now it’s very hard to make frnds not sure if there are any genuine frnds in this world 

11 minutes ago, maddhy said:

Story : best frnd whom I known since 3 yrs , and who helped me get of the ugly breakup and supported me thick and thin , helped me in every stage of my life ... financially and mentally , helped me build confidence and smile again ..his part in my life has been unimaginable.. we used to talk everyday and meet everyday 

one fine day he proposed...

i rejected , now stoped talking now I’m back to square 1 .. hard to get out the betrayal of frnds hip....now it feels like all the good things in beginning has been done with hidden agenda as it’s not fulfilled ... frnds ship has been broken and now it’s like we haven’t even met .. it’s been 2 yrs since we spoke...now it’s very hard to make frnds not sure if there are any genuine frnds in this world 

Hidden agenda ani enduku anukuntunnav; May be vaadi inner feeling ila vundochu like she was being honest in frndshp I took it in a wrong way; ninnu face-off cheyadam istam leka ala cut chesukunnademo. 

Lekapotey after u r rejection u never tried to talk to him emo may be you didn’t break the ice emo. Glacier laga gattiga ayindemo vadi feelings aa angle lo eppudanna alochinava 

eppudu naaadi nenu naa anna angle kakunda vadu annattu qlochinchukoo betrayal/ lost interest in frndshp can’t trust anyone lanti lafoot matalu idiseyyi edo vadiki istam ayinevemo over the period of interaction daniki hidden agenda tokka tolu ani pedda pedda matalu matladaku 

p:s nuvvu dkc vi ani telsu; but still khali ga vunna anduke esa 

Ali%20venu.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ram4a said:

If you are a Girl: 

So you need a shoulder to take all your pain....but when he showers love on you...you feel betrayed. Typical Desi stupid girl. You dont have to feel betrayed, What do you expect you rejected him but he should support you emotionally...Its like saying he should care for me and I dont give a Duck about his Feelings.

If you are a Guy:

I will Jump from this thread 😀

Ali%20venu.gif

last sentence 

Just now, jefferson1 said:

She basically used him as an emotional tampon 

poor guy did a bad job 

both did a mistake

she is feeling bad because he moved on and *** other girls 

Ego hurt ayyi how the f he is happy he shouldn’t be happy without me ani victim card playing antava 

Ali%20venu.gif

14 minutes ago, ram4a said:

If you are a Girl: 

So you need a shoulder to take all your pain....but when he showers love on you...you feel betrayed. Typical Desi stupid girl. You dont have to feel betrayed, What do you expect you rejected him but he should support you emotionally...Its like saying he should care for me and I dont give a Duck about his Feelings.

If you are a Guy:

I will Jump from this thread 😀

Motham kaaranam ive

ivi production aapithey swacchamaina prema doruktaadi lust taggutaadi

grapes.thumb.jpg.fca8da650de7a7d946285f6

Antey ippudu oka girl vachi mana thottipooo dB lo

mana gentlemen tho baadha seppukunte manam

counseling ivalanamaata

ante TS girl Anna maata

personal baadha ni manaki seppukontondi 

aaa has DB entha edigipoindoooo

ha ha ha