!

LuciferMorningStar

1 minute ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

Now discuss Ma'am!

A squirrel dying in front of your house may be more relevant to your interests right now than people dying in Africa - Mark Zuckerberg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LuciferMorningStar

• uttermost

• Amrita

• dasara_bullodu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:
A squirrel dying in front of your house may be more relevant to your interests right now than people dying in Africa - Mark Zuckerberg

you are reaching levels of profundity hitertho unknown to mankind.

haha.. 

Abortions happen in every country even though we may be interested in people dying Africa. This is relevant to everyone.

one more tip: don't give earnest replies to ppl who are simply interested in knocking you - almost everyone here will not and cannot argue. So mock them back :) 

3 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

Abortions happen in every country even though we may be interested in people dying Africa. This is relevant to everyone.

State laws here allow abortions that are under doctor supervision and I don't think that's gonna be changed. Abortions because of unwanted pregnancy probably a wake up call to be more cautious...  no comments on rapes though

Just now, uttermost said:

one more tip: don't give earnest replies to ppl who are simply interested in knocking you - almost everyone here will not and cannot argue. So mock them back :) 

thankyou

here=India or US?

I don't think India allows abortions at all Thanks to those girl hating parents who want to abort girl child. Where as in US it depends upon what state you live in. Red or Blue.

He has no idea what he's saying.

Just now, LuciferMorningStar said:

here=India or US?

I don't think India allows abortions at all Thanks to those girl hating parents who want to abort girl child. Where as in US it depends upon what state you live in. Red or Blue.

Reallly? Ventane pregnant after marriage ani kuda cheyinchukuntunnaru ga janalu sFun_duh2

5 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

here=India or US?

illegal no way ... have you actually lived in India ?

2 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

As far as I know it's illegal to abort babies in India. If someone's aborting in India just because they immediately got pregnant after marriage in India that's a very big crime.  Those diagnostic hospitals would anything for money.

Forget about aborting. Even finding the gender of the baby is illegal but not in US though.

Its illegal to abort, only after you've determined the gender of the baby. india made the ultrasound illegal, not abortion.

4 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

As far as I know it's illegal to abort babies in India. If someone's aborting in India just because they immediately got pregnant after marriage in India that's a very big crime.  Those diagnostic hospitals would anything for money.

Forget about aborting. Even finding the gender of the baby is illegal but not in US though.

Corporate hospitals do that in India i doubt if its illegal open ga they do it. Yeah i know finding gender is illegal.