CricPokChic

*****IPL 2019 OFFICIAL THREAD******

Recommended Posts

CricPokChic

RCB sell de Kock to Mumbai in IPL 2019's first trade

 

South African wicketkeeper-batsman Quinton de Kock is the IPL's first trade of 2019, before the auction takes place in mid-December. ESPNcricinfo understands that de Kock, who last year played for Royal Challengers Bangalore, has been traded to Mumbai Indians in an all-money deal.

Royal Challengers had bought de Kock for INR 2.8 crore (USD 437,000) at the 2018 auction. ESPNcricinfo has learnt that Mumbai have bought de Kock at that price and to offset the deal, they have released Bangladesh fast bowler Mustafizur Rahman (INR 2.2 crore, USD 343,000) and Sri Lankan offspinner Akila Dananjaya (INR 50 lakh, USD 78,000).

De Kock played eight matches in IPL 2018, scoring 201 runs at a strike rate of 124.07. Although Mumbai already have two wicketkeepers in Ishan Kishan and Aditya Tare, they might have been keen on de Kock for his top-order batting. They used the hard-hitting West Indies batsman Evin Lewis as opener earlier this year, but he struggled towards the end of the season, prompting the Mumbai coaching staff to seek back-ups. De Kock, who has also played for Delhi Daredevils and Sunrisers Hyderabad, has impressive numbers in the IPL, scoring a hundred and six fifties in 34 innings. He has also made 573 of his 927 runs in the Powerplay, at a strike-rate of 125.6.

The IPL has two main trading windows with the first one starting immediately at the end of the season stretching to a month before the auction and the second one from after the auction till the start of the tournament. Since 2018, the IPL also introduced a mid-tournament window for franchises to trade uncapped players and players who had not played more than two matches.

With the last date for retentions and release being November 15, franchises are busy working out their plans for the new season before they make fresh buys at the auction. A purse of INR 3 crore will be available for the franchises in addition to the balance left after last year's auction.

The IPL has not yet formally communicated an auction date, but ESPNcricinfo understands December 16 has been earmarked with Goa as the likely venue. The franchises were told that the auction was supposed to happen between December 15 and 20.

The franchises will also want clarity over where the IPL will take place in 2019 because India's general elections will be taking place around the same time as the tournament. This had been the case in 2014 as well when, owing to security concerns, the first set of matches were played in the UAE.

Now, however, the franchises are averse to playing in the Dubai and Abu Dhabi because they fear the pitches would end up being too slow. The IPL has not revealed any plans yet, but it is understood that South Africa has been chalked in as an alternative venue. It is also waiting for the central election commission to announce the date for the elections, but franchises want an answer soon so they can prepare for the auction accordingly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CricPokChic

Important Dates:

last date for retentions and release of players :November 15

Auction date: Dec 18th

Auction Venue:Jaipur

Matches to be played :India or South Africa(due to general elections in India in 2019)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kool_SRG

Was about to post this.... De Kock certainly a good buy. Opener & WK set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CricPokChic
22 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Was about to post this.... De Kock certainly a good buy. Opener & WK set.

they had ishan kishan as wkt keeper and opening were suryakumar yadav and evin lewis and 1st down ishan kishan....may be they will release evin lewis....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kool_SRG
9 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

they had ishan kishan as wkt keeper and opening were suryakumar yadav and evin lewis and 1st down ishan kishan....may be they will release evin lewis....

Already Fizz ni released along with Akhila Dananjaya... Surya Kumar Yadav is a make shift opener anthe. Good chance of IPL going to SA in 2019 so good buy for MI.

Surya may go back to middle order which MI was bit iffy last time..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CricPokChic
5 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Already Fizz ni released along with Akhila Dananjaya... Surya Kumar Yadav is a make shift opener anthe. Good chance of IPL going to SA in 2019 so good buy for MI.

Surya may go back to middle order which MI was bit iffy last time..

 

kaani opening baga click ayaydu ga surya....middle lo rohit fail ayyadu baga last year..pollard disaster....pandya brother decent....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kool_SRG
3 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

kaani opening baga click ayaydu ga surya....middle lo rohit fail ayyadu baga last year..pollard disaster....pandya brother decent....

Its fine ippudu surya isn't even part of Mumbai domestic XI regularly for unknown reasons, evin lewis ki back up la kuda untadi...Antuke ippudu high chances surya could go down the order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TOM_BHAYYA

Warner Anna back ye ga? Aa time ki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CricPokChic
1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Its fine ippudu surya isn't even part of Mumbai domestic XI regularly for unknown reasons, evin lewis ki back up la kuda untadi...Antuke ippudu high chances surya could go down the order.

adenti vijay hazare trophy anni matches adadu ga surya and next jaragaboye deodhar trohy lo kuda unandu India C ki ,squads below:

India A: Dinesh Karthik (c, wk), Prithvi Shaw, Anmolpreet Singh, A R Easwaran, Ankit Bawne, Nitish Rana, Karun Nair, Krunal Pandya, R Ashwin, Shreyas Gopal, S Mulani, Mohammed Siraj, Dhawal Kulkarni, Siddarth Kaul

 

 

India B: Shreyas Iyer (c), Mayank Agarwal, Rituraj Gaekwad, PS Chopra, Hanuma Vihari, Manoj Tiwary, Ankush Bains (wk), Rohit Rayudu, K Gowtham, Mayank Markande, S Nadeem, Deepak Chahar, Varun Aaron, Jaydev Unadkat

 

 

India C: Ajinkya Rahane (c), Abhinav Mukund, Shubman Gill, R Samarth, Suresh Raina, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan (wk), Vijay Shankar, Washington Sundar, Rahul Chahar, Pappu Roy, Navdeep Saini, R Gurbani, Umar Nazir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CricPokChic
2 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Warner Anna back ye ga? Aa time ki

ya warner and smith will be back...1 year ban ayipotundi appatiki...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kool_SRG
1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Warner Anna back ye ga? Aa time ki

Yes mostly March 2019 last week ki ban period end avvudi...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TOM_BHAYYA
2 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

ya warner and smith will be back...1 year ban ayipotundi appatiki...

Warner Anna Kane Anna Rashid bhaiii

kummyde eesaaadi

ee localbatch lo maa gabbar bhuvi odhilesi migilina scrap jera improve avvali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CricPokChic
1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Warner Anna Kane Anna Rashid bhaiii

kummyde eesaaadi

ee localbatch lo maa gabbar bhuvi odhilesi migilina scrap jera improve avvali

ya manish pandey big disaster last year...vadu improve ayite chances baguntayi....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kool_SRG
6 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

adenti vijay hazare trophy anni matches adadu ga surya and next jaragaboye deodhar trohy lo kuda unandu India C ki ,squads below:

India A: Dinesh Karthik (c, wk), Prithvi Shaw, Anmolpreet Singh, A R Easwaran, Ankit Bawne, Nitish Rana, Karun Nair, Krunal Pandya, R Ashwin, Shreyas Gopal, S Mulani, Mohammed Siraj, Dhawal Kulkarni, Siddarth Kaul

 

 

India B: Shreyas Iyer (c), Mayank Agarwal, Rituraj Gaekwad, PS Chopra, Hanuma Vihari, Manoj Tiwary, Ankush Bains (wk), Rohit Rayudu, K Gowtham, Mayank Markande, S Nadeem, Deepak Chahar, Varun Aaron, Jaydev Unadkat

 

 

India C: Ajinkya Rahane (c), Abhinav Mukund, Shubman Gill, R Samarth, Suresh Raina, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan (wk), Vijay Shankar, Washington Sundar, Rahul Chahar, Pappu Roy, Navdeep Saini, R Gurbani, Umar Nazir

May be i missed but sure will be back to Middle order just now seen he is batting 4-5 in the Vijay hazare throphy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gilly
4 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Warner Anna Kane Anna Rashid bhaiii

kummyde eesaaadi

ee localbatch lo maa gabbar bhuvi odhilesi migilina scrap jera improve avvali

anna lokesh and KTR kavala antey seppu matladham 

some one pls post lokesh and ktr cricket gifs here FLzzzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now