Rafael Deal to Reliance

Idassamed

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

What ????? 

tata vallaki aviation side experience vundi...mahindra vallaki aviation la experience vundi....I mean, so what man ? scam kosam petinara...ante first akada scam ekada vundi brother ? idemanna R & D project uh ? Anil gadu chesedi lafoot assembly unit run cheyadam for another product for dassualt but not rafael...

scam ante....paisal nokkeyadam...!!! mari rafel deal la scam ekada vundi kaka ?

vaarini easy ga oka 25 to 40k  crore revenue untadi over life time of these air crafts .. andulo entha mingutharo .. 

If the  deal was taken by TATA  then people will blame TATA is in scam, why NOT Reliance anttaru..

What i see as a point is we need alternative to HAL, so it can be TATA or Reliance... or some local company... But people will blame...Ofcourse a private company is to make money,no can hide it. But point is it scam or not. I say Not a scam

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

well, why HAL ? I mean...why does an aircraft manufacturer needs to be part of this deal ? why can't a private player be part of it ? Already HAL's order book is over booked for years....red tape vuntadi...

and why is this question of better than HAL ? ademana component manufacturing and avionics uh...bongula assembly plant run cheyanika HAL lanti tech specs kavala endi ? 

Tractor manufacture chesetodu kuda nadipistadu assembly plant ni...

ya hero cycles olla chepiyalsunde .. @3$%

45 minutes ago, mettastar said:

lol anil ambani gadu deal ki 2 weeks mundhu aa company register chesadanta .. em chusi choose chesukunnaro kuda chepthe baguntundhi @3$%

Reliance enters defence manufacture with Rafale maker
February 13, 2012 13:42 IST

5 minutes ago, mettastar said:

vaarini easy ga oka 25 to 40k  crore revenue untadi over life time of these air crafts .. andulo entha mingutharo .. 

Rafael aircraft and ANil ambani has nothing to do....

Its Dassault aviation that has a deal which is also manufactures Rafael...but Ail has nothing to do with it....with Rafael aircraft or the business or commerce around it.

4 minutes ago, EzMcSquare said:

If the  deal was taken by TATA  then people will blame TATA is in scam, why NOT Reliance anttaru..

What i see as a point is we need alternative to HAL, so it can be TATA or Reliance... or some local company... But people will blame...Ofcourse a private company is to make money,no can hide it. But point is it scam or not. I say Not a scam

every one now talk about the rafel scam but when you ask them to point to the scam, dumb heads not even one is able to understand the deal.

Its not a scam....

17 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

All of HAL's capability was techonology transfer from Soviet era...

Not even one of them is indegenously developed.

Nuv vesina list lo okati kuda indigenous ledu. Sukhoi and MIG's assembly plant set up Sukhoi Corp chesthe, HAL run chesindi assembly line ae thapa, technical collaboration ae matram kuda lekunde...

Correct.

2 minutes ago, EzMcSquare said:

Correct.

Cauvery engine was such a dud...1980's engine technology ni 2000 lo develop chesi accomplishment annaru....

even LCA Tejas , engine, avionics, radar, Instrument meters and glass cockpit, een helmet display kuda imported and tech transfer....

I wonder why they would call it as indigenous

congress worked hard for 10 yrs to add their commission, ante kakunda they ensured they have a continuous supply of commission through spare parts to HAL,  trust me HAL is more a commissioning front   for congress middlemen, it is full of corruption

the people may be great, but the system is designed never to develop anything good for country.. congress used to earn money from both fronts, saying HAL is not delivering. need to import ani

no country in the world has lost 500 MIG21's other than india, reason HAL's quality manufacturing process from  Russian licensing model 

initial order of 126 planes delay chesi escalated the costs phenomenally to 3x

then came Modi, cut down the middlemen, reduced the number to reasonable 36 in fly away condition ensuring their operational availability instead of sitting in shed for most of the time, maintenance, training, weapons are all built into price, Its Dassaults responsibility to ensure availability (~85% of time)

France has been the only trust worthy supplier to India, they supplied even during Kargil war violating international conventions for India

Rahul is just a plain idiot, he is just doing to throw mud at Modi so that it sticks, how can there be a scam if the deal is government to government

10% cut in the entire supply chain is no longer there for congress, read recent leaks of middlemen close to Vadra

what Dassault does to pick a partner is their own problem

this all boils down to BJP not checkmating scams of congress for 4 yrs, be it National Herald, 2G, Coal, CWG, Thorium, Air India

it appears that all the above were not scams at all :).. congress  will play attacking game this year...

BJP should use good spokespersons instead of Patra Moron

inka special status ivvaledani erri vedavalu trying to sing the same song as idiot (they both are in bed now.. had to song the same song  &^%)

When I was explain all details in depth to my relatives , they blame me as I am pro BJP, it hurts  . I am not a pro bjp , but I am anti congress...

People never think and goes into details..., when I try to explain 90% people dont listen + dont go by reasons....

No body knows whats going at chicken neck of India. China wants to occupy it .... slowly... 

So question is does china really want to attack india ?   Not at this moment.China want india to be like a dog nodding head for international market game. Ultimate goal of china is market their products....and make super rich china... to do this...It will is trying to occupying indian land and make scare it...

To stop scaring India( child) needs muscles, and Rafel is one big muscle for now...., India wont scare to stand against china , when india wont fear, when will india wont fear , ? when india has muscles... and Rafel is a muscle.... 100 rafel's is not a easy cake for enemy. 

The deal is government to government....

Indian government does not pay to Dassault...It pays to France Government for 36 aircraft and its France'e responsibility and authority to pay to dassault....This is how Govt-Govt deal works.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Cauvery engine was such a dud...1980's engine technology ni 2000 lo develop chesi accomplishment annaru....

even LCA Tejas , engine, avionics, radar, Instrument meters and glass cockpit, een helmet display kuda imported and tech transfer....

I wonder why they would call it as indigenous

Kaveri= is like Ant Byte.

Rafel =is brother Trex 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

The deal is government to government....

Indian government does not pay to Dassault...It pays to France Government for 36 aircraft and its France'e responsibility and authority to pay to dassault....This is how Govt-Govt deal works.

french president ey annadu kada we dont have any other option but to go with reliance ani ..