Evartho idhi..air india crew meeda oosindi anta..deenamma

naaperunenu

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

She is not in her senses cant blame her... tanu unna situation lo aa country aaina ave dialogues untai 

cant blame her .. why , G kindha antha vayasu vachindhi sanja dhi.. atla behave cheyalo telvadha

1 minute ago, Samputha said:

cant blame her .. why , G kindha antha vayasu vachindhi sanja dhi.. atla behave cheyalo telvadha

She is drunk man.. flight lo sometimes they behave like this.. oka desi gadi video kuda untadi Americans andarini doubta untadu.. 

8 minutes ago, psycopk said:

She is not in her senses cant blame her... tanu unna situation lo aa country aaina ave dialogues untai 

Okay so use the same justification for someone that gets caught during DUI. I'm not in my senses police officer ani cheppu next time 

Just now, psycopk said:

She is drunk man.. flight lo sometimes they behave like this.. oka desi gadi video kuda untadi Americans andarini doubta untadu.. 

na point anti antey , antha soya thelvakunda anduku thagali.

11 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Evadaina full ga taagu ninnu thengithe or mokam meeda ummithe.... he is drunk hallelujah anukuntava ??

3 minutes ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Evadaina full ga taagu ninnu thengithe or mokam meeda ummithe.... he is drunk hallelujah anukuntava ??

Chattam panibtanu chesuku potundi .. i dont give importantance to such people and waste my time on it

56 minutes ago, psycopk said:

i don't think she is not in her senses. Irish people have a fisherman's mouth.. they swear easily.. Airliners are not giving alcohol as per traveler's wish recently.. Emirates, Ethihad lanti airliners ey kadhalu chestunnayi.. Air India inka ekkuvey chesuntundi.. she may have got pissed off and went on a rant.. not supporting her but profanity is their culture.. if she was not in her senses, she could not have walked properly.. 

anni paisalu teesukuntuntaru.. unlimited drinks and hospitality antaru.. malli iventi? i know the primary purpose of air host/ess is not service but safety.. but business class ticket prices ki ah matram expect cheyochu..