Wife, in laws issues

siva604

On 12/9/2018 at 1:13 PM, siva604 said:

How to deal with these issues.. 

Married couple of years ago. Wife and her parents find my parents and sisters insensitive. They could'nt  digest these ppl conversations. 

Asa result wife hardly speaks to my sisters. My sister did not invite wife to her house. Its all kinda mess. 

Wife does not like me helping my family financially.. She is ok with giving some money. 

My BIL (Akka's husband) arranged this match. Now that guy is complaining that my mavayya is not calling him.. 

I couldnt tell anything to anyone.. As i cant force relationship between ppl. I ve tried several times to connect ppl.. but ended up as failure.

Who z important now? 

Ofcourse my parents are in decent relationship with my inlaws.

My younder sister mentioned to my wife about her dream-- that my wife is gonna have dark baby.. Obviouly this resulted in rift btw them. 

I got married couple of yrs ago.. my elder sister & bava who arranged this match, dint even call my inlaws to their house.. citing that my mavayya never called my bava often..

I told my wife that I cannot completely leave my sisters.. If they call me ..I will answer..

My parents are in Ok relationship with my wife. 

My inlaws are good to me ..

Appreciate your comments and suggestions..  Thanks.

Women are good for doing things opposite of what their partner expect. So just ignore as if you dont care then things may fall in line mostly or it will be forever. But if you poke in between it may become worse.

11 minutes ago, panthulu said:

Women are good for doing things opposite of what their partner expect. So just ignore as if you dont care then things may fall in line mostly or it will be forever. But if you poke in between it may become worse.

perfect, wife is like a trainer to husband, but in opposite direction

take it in take it out.. only respond when it is definitely needed

remember the new world belongs to those who dont react at all CITI_c$y, react avvadu ani practice chesi perfect aina vadni devudu koda emi cheyaledu.. the sooner you learn this the sooner you become a happy soul

• Upvote 1

On 12/10/2018 at 8:27 AM, nathandrake said:

correction

parents = wife > inlaws < sister > pets

Correct 

minis cheppali ante 

Kids = parents = wife > sister > bava = inlaws = bammardhi = saddakudu 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2018 at 3:13 PM, siva604 said:

How to deal with these issues.. 

Married couple of years ago. Wife and her parents find my parents and sisters insensitive. They could'nt  digest these ppl conversations. 

Asa result wife hardly speaks to my sisters. My sister did not invite wife to her house. Its all kinda mess. 

Wife does not like me helping my family financially.. She is ok with giving some money. 

My BIL (Akka's husband) arranged this match. Now that guy is complaining that my mavayya is not calling him.. 

I couldnt tell anything to anyone.. As i cant force relationship between ppl. I ve tried several times to connect ppl.. but ended up as failure.

Who z important now? 

Ofcourse my parents are in decent relationship with my inlaws.

My younder sister mentioned to my wife about her dream-- that my wife is gonna have dark baby.. Obviouly this resulted in rift btw them. 

I got married couple of yrs ago.. my elder sister & bava who arranged this match, dint even call my inlaws to their house.. citing that my mavayya never called my bava often..

I told my wife that I cannot completely leave my sisters.. If they call me ..I will answer..

My parents are in Ok relationship with my wife. 

My inlaws are good to me ..

Appreciate your comments and suggestions..  Thanks.

Ok bro. ... will do