Wife, in laws issues

siva604

1 minute ago, raogariabbai said:

Take your wife’s side man and balance out parents. Forget about sisters as they seem to be egoist.

inlaws ni kuda dooram pettali..

1 hour ago, AppatloBhutto said:

This is a stupid suggestion. Why should the guy ignore and silently suffer. 

Tegedaka lagadam anavasram kabati.. silent ga suffer avamantaledu.. from what I unerstood..

2 hours ago, siva604 said:

How to deal with these issues.. 

Married couple of years ago. Wife and her parents find my parents and sisters insensitive. They could'nt  digest these ppl conversations. 

Asa result wife hardly speaks to my sisters. My sister did not invite wife to her house. Its all kinda mess. 

Wife does not like me helping my family financially.. She is ok with giving some money. 

My BIL (Akka's husband) arranged this match. Now that guy is complaining that my mavayya is not calling him.. 

I couldnt tell anything to anyone.. As i cant force relationship between ppl. I ve tried several times to connect ppl.. but ended up as failure.

Who z important now? 

Ofcourse my parents are in decent relationship with my inlaws.

My younder sister mentioned to my wife about her dream-- that my wife is gonna have dark baby.. Obviouly this resulted in rift btw them. 

I got married couple of yrs ago.. my elder sister & bava who arranged this match, dint even call my inlaws to their house.. citing that my mavayya never called my bava often..

I told my wife that I cannot completely leave my sisters.. If they call me ..I will answer..

My parents are in Ok relationship with my wife. 

My inlaws are good to me ..

Appreciate your comments and suggestions..  Thanks.

Arranged marriage problems..

8 hours ago, siva604 said:

How to deal with these issues.. 

Married couple of years ago. Wife and her parents find my parents and sisters insensitive. They could'nt  digest these ppl conversations. 

Asa result wife hardly speaks to my sisters. My sister did not invite wife to her house. Its all kinda mess. 

Wife does not like me helping my family financially.. She is ok with giving some money. 

My BIL (Akka's husband) arranged this match. Now that guy is complaining that my mavayya is not calling him.. 

I couldnt tell anything to anyone.. As i cant force relationship between ppl. I ve tried several times to connect ppl.. but ended up as failure.

Who z important now? 

Ofcourse my parents are in decent relationship with my inlaws.

My younder sister mentioned to my wife about her dream-- that my wife is gonna have dark baby.. Obviouly this resulted in rift btw them. 

I got married couple of yrs ago.. my elder sister & bava who arranged this match, dint even call my inlaws to their house.. citing that my mavayya never called my bava often..

I told my wife that I cannot completely leave my sisters.. If they call me ..I will answer..

My parents are in Ok relationship with my wife. 

My inlaws are good to me ..

Appreciate your comments and suggestions..  Thanks.

The world is totally fcucked up in terms of relationships, people are more interested in social friendships on  WA FB etc than real family relations

best thing is to let the nature take on, if they don’t get well along, no need for you to waste your energies

Once the temporary glitter is over, they will realize the true relationships at a later stage, you maintain good relationships with all no matter how your wife is

if we change our nature for every useless scum we see every day, you will not have any personality left in a week 

one last and most important thing, don’t let someone control your emotions, in laws Ki respect ivu don’t let them dance on your head 

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

how can you suffer when you ignore? 

Cuz In reality one can’t just ignore. You can also only suppress the pain momentarily and they keep piling up. This would also lead to health problems if the issues are not addressed.