2019 lo em peekudhaam ani thinking meeru?

uttermost

47 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

top of the list. bharat darshan....oka 2 and half weeks himalaya trip vundi...chandigarh to ladakh....have been planning this for seven years and gonna be reality in few weeks.

find an alternative career....have been planning for a long while, this is the time. need to look out for alternate career..attempts have started and need to zero it down to one.

Third, concentrate on Family More and everything else less. 

and need to cut down DB time by 90%

@3$%

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Android_Halwa

• samaja_varagamana

• Anta Assamey

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

dalit backing endhi ba.. nenu just Rohit Vemula ki support cheste, ee db lo reaction choosi nenu adhey pani ga pettukunna.

reservation trash antey, kaadhu anna. daaniki veella comments ki na eduru comments anteh.

special ga dalit backing emi ledhu naalo. basic logic m lekunda maatladey ikkada yedavalakanna naaku tekku ekkuva ani just showing off, anthey.

Hmm daniki mundu kooda nuvvu bajapa rss hater ve kada

51 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

top of the list. bharat darshan....oka 2 and half weeks himalaya trip vundi...chandigarh to ladakh....have been planning this for seven years and gonna be reality in few weeks.

find an alternative career....have been planning for a long while, this is the time. need to look out for alternate career..attempts have started and need to zero it down to one.

Third, concentrate on Family More and everything else less. 

and need to cut down DB time by 90%

one my kids wants me to help her set up a youtube channel. haha..

I'm wondering how to get her off that crazy idea. :) 

she wants to help people solve 7x7 rubik's cube. haha..

33 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

We are a group of friends...back in 2008, okasari 30 day trip esinunde Himalayas la...Haridwar nundi Kargil varaku...summer lo...a lot of things have changed since 2008...every one got busy, jobs, married, poragallu, paisal lauda lassa....group of 6 people now going on the journey again...manali to ladakh and back on bike...

Green : software la vunna...gotto switch career now...not technology but career completely...not an easy one. But i'm targeting education field...mostly higher education and as faculty for under grads...

Jan lo aite cheppu .... if there a spot and if you are ok with it ....

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol who knows u r kid might make billions with that channel

30 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@Anta Assamey if you plan to go on such a trip and looking for group, check out indiamike.com ...motham travel freaks ae vuntaru a portal la..masthu active travel freaks andariki ie website oka adda...

Thanks bro ... will check it

2 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

she doesn't need billions. no thanks.

even she didnt solve that rubik's cube at that level. She just solved 5x5..

she wants to create a channel, and solve it through group participation. its a stupid concept.

4 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

youtube comments are nasty. she's an innocent (think so) 8yr old. no need to put herself in public.

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

comments disable petkochu kada 

what's the point? group participation is the concept. means she wants comments.

even nasty ones. but people who comment won't be 8yr olds. she thinks they will be just her friends from school and other schools.

10 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Yeah, I have that job to do to....I promised my nephew to start is own youtube travel channel and helped him with video creationa nd editing, now he edited 10 videos and want to start a channel....that's his christmas gift..we gotto sit down and start a channel....kids these days are so much into tech

10 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Jan lo aite cheppu .... if there a spot and if you are ok with it ....

yeah, Jan lo ne veltunnam...jan 5-6th....we will fly to chandigarh and from there by road...

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, I have that job to do to....I promised my nephew to start is own youtube travel channel and helped him with video creationa nd editing, now he edited 10 videos and want to start a channel....that's his christmas gift..we gotto sit down and start a channel....kids these days are so much into tech

I'm still not done giving kisses to my kids. Not ready to allow them on youtube. s0rry.