Sending kid to India

chicagosubbu

4 minutes ago, user789 said:

i thot ur wife is not earning and u want to save money...but if ur wife is working then both move to shared accommodation and save more money...

I am notasking for How can we save money, I am asking about Sending kid to india vs not

expenses taggichuko

daycare option aochinchu 

in-laws or parents 6 months ki okasari vachela ki ala plan chey (im against to this vallu unnadi nee pillala moothi katagadaniki kadu)

you or your spouse WFH or koncham stress/work takkuva unna job chusukondi 

ikkada puttinavallu max 15-17 years varake neetho unataru tarvata dekhan kuda dekharu ..... 

think again 

okka salary mida kuda chala mandi manage chestaru..... money venaka padi precious moments with kids miss kaku

44 minutes ago, chicagosubbu said:

Job vs Taking care of kids

Pls tell me pros and cons.

Pros: Children will learn values in India, they have more family values, dont miss grand ma and pa and rest. 

Cons: Children will fathers love peda vishyam kadu maha ante ninnu chusthe daddy kadu babai antaru. 

To be honest wife affairs are something out of your hands if you are from city or working women just like you to GM club,

if you are village then you are lucky, this is pachi nizan. 

12 minutes ago, Mitron said:

Good luck 

but they used to bother others with out any mohamatam, like we both are working far away from home can you please pick and drop my kid here and there ...

Then my inner voice is, If you can not effort to have kids why did you plan for it , Thats why i am asking this question kids vs career.

Both working families lo chala mandini chusa parents tho india ki send cheyadam. adi inka valla personal choice. But mother chala avasaram kids ki. Mother food thinipinchadam nundi anni chestadi bidda ki. Dabbu salary baga kanapade sariki danike first priority ichi ilanti decisions theesukuntunnaru. 

28 minutes ago, chicagosubbu said:

I am notasking for How can we save money, I am asking about Sending kid to india vs not

why do u want to send? share the reasons...How many kids do you have ?

6 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Both working families lo chala mandini chusa parents tho india ki send cheyadam. adi inka valla personal choice. But mother chala avasaram kids ki. Mother food thinipinchadam nundi anni chestadi bidda ki. Dabbu salary baga kanapade sariki danike first priority ichi ilanti decisions theesukuntunnaru. 

+111111111 ...the only reason why they are sending is to save more money as some can't work while they raise kids..

1 minute ago, user789 said:

why do u want to send? share the reasons...How many kids do you have ?

Read the question kaka...

If women is careen oriented, Is it good idea to send kid to india ( meaning kid will grow with relatives) or Send them to day care.

I am against it and hate people who does that — kanadam dheniki penchadam kudaranapudu?  — Solou kaburlu like Career — age ayipotundi —

my 2cents —  dont miss the precious moments — kids are amazing — 

• Upvote 1

India ki send chesedunte definite ga Mother ni kooda send cheyali kid tho patu. Father dooram unna nadustadi babies ki but mother touch matram miss avvoddu especially small kids ki. Asalu Mother ela vidichi petti untadi man chinna kids ni vadilesi. husband edi chebithe adi chestara ladies? roju roju ki okanni chusi inkokaru tayaravutunnaru ee culture ki.  

Just now, ve_ndor_bad_cows said:

I am against it and hate people who does that — kanadam dheniki penchadam kudaranapudu?  — Solou kaburlu like Career — age ayipotundi —

my 2cents —  dont miss the precious moments — kids are amazing — 

Agree Kaka.