• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• takkari_pilla

• karthikn

• Amy99

5 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Concept is simple bro. Paki Gallu oka army man ni champina I get anger. Vallu mana meeda kaadu ha chesindi attack I am fine watching Netflix from my couch who cares anipinchadu simple 

- a fan of Indian army 

bullshit bro. Indian army is trash. 

ee chillness uri ni pogidinappudu missing bro. adhi maintain chey. Indian army is trash. marchipoku.

pak army is great aa ani adagaku. logic 101. both can be trash. let trash fight and kill each other and leave people out of it.

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

India didn't become prosperous because its people are illiterate, lazy, casteist, and not that skilled. end of story.

but they can develop all these qualities, and become rich as a group.

I bet they can't develop morality or decency. Indians are trash.

May be there could be few... Indians are real hardworkers... Indians are the ones who can do more with their potentiality... India lo aa opportunity leka ne kada US coming.. entha edchina every Indian works sincerely 

4 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Aa the original tweet is about shs should respond only on pant but not on his mom ani valla vaadana

they are dumb bro. their arguments are all self serving, and within the bubble they live sounds logical. but they are not. because there are two people in that conversation.

Rakul can respond whatever way she wants to. once social norms are given a damnn, then its fair game.

I know next you'll say girls will be the losers when social norms are lifted. but don't be so sure. don't be bro.

world is changing fast, and being a strong tall guy no longer has the same advantage. it'll be a humbling experience to all red blooded males when society enters its anarchic phase. They can only be saved if the smart people develop a conscience and decide that victory is not worth it. :) 

4 minutes ago, Smile007 said:

Ok will answer :) 

Okay cheppu... ted talks to nasa employee video okati undi... he shows how just a zygote is developing cells and then brain and then a human baby... he is wondering how all this is happening In such structured automated process.. who has designed that faultless program ani.. I too have same question... please answer bro

4 minutes ago, takkari_pilla said:

May be there could be few... Indians are real hardworkers... Indians are the ones who can do more with their potentiality... India lo aa opportunity leka ne kada US coming.. entha edchina every Indian works sincerely 

what do you mean opportunity?

nenaithey opportunity leka india nundi 10geyaledhu. India ishtam leka, parents tho undatam ishtam leka vachesa. 

Indians hardworking aithe, adhi ekkada work chesthunnaro, neekey teliyali.

10 minutes ago, takkari_pilla said:

see, Indians will become rich and prosperous in the near future. All they have to do is make stuff that other people want. It may sound hard, but when enough people work on it, atleast a few will be successful.

so dont worry, india will become rich. every country with a population that is hopeful has a good economic future. India, inspite of its overall dumbfcukery and bigotry, seems hopeful, and so has good decade ahead.

your original questions are lame. leaders are not that important, unless the condition they arise is good enough for them to effect the change they want to. waiting for leaders is pointless.

if you want to make India great. design something, manufacture it, and sell it. and sell it more and more.

that's the capitalist way. its easy. money doesn't differentiate between its slaves. everyone can be successful, if they just forget about suffering around them, and exploit fellow men. india is best at that for 1000yrs. so India will succeed. and so will you. congrats.

10 minutes ago, takkari_pilla said:

Okay cheppu... ted talks to nasa employee video okati undi... he shows how just a zygote is developing cells and then brain and then a human baby... he is wondering how all this is happening In such structured automated process.. who has designed that faultless program ani.. I too have same question... please answer bro

if it  was a structured and automated process, then it should be replicable in the lab. 

it should be possible to create things out of just basic cells very easily. 

that nasa employee is just bullshitting. or he'll claim that we are not smart enough to understand the design. typical liar.

13 minutes ago, takkari_pilla said:

your question is loaded. if you dedicate your life to finding an answer to that, you can push humanity 0.00000001% towards the answer.

and it'll still be a milliobillion times better than claiming that glibly claiming that its a design.

because the reasons you or anyone have for that claim doesn't pass the logic test. 

16 minutes ago, takkari_pilla said:

capitalism is the easiest way to become rich, at the cost of dozens around you. you just have to be loud, shameless, somewhat smart (not that important), and have people who'll help you.

India is all that today. loud, crass, shameless.. etc. So India will forge ahead of the capitalist competition.