uttermost

BJP ki Shunna.. Po ra Modi Dhunna..

Recommended Posts

uttermost
2 minutes ago, sonybravia said:

aakhariki vaati meedha padi kuda edusthunnara meeru CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y

yeah.. 30% teen illiteracy lo unde state lo schools ni cow shed ga use chesey daanni samardisthunnara.. CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y

sick bhakts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sonybravia
7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yeah.. 30% teen illiteracy lo unde state lo schools ni cow shed ga use chesey daanni samardisthunnara.. CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y

sick bhakts.

yeah samardhistha in the aspect of "better than giving shelter to educated terr0r1sts".

#BurnolBhakths !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
uttermost
1 minute ago, sonybravia said:

yeah samardhistha in the aspect of "better than giving shelter to educated terr0r1sts".

#BurnolBhakths !!

haha.. no wonder hindutva leaders don't even have to try hard to keep their followers. they are so easy to fool. lol.

#EducatedFools 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sonybravia
Just now, uttermost said:

haha.. no wonder hindutva leaders don't even have to try hard to keep their followers. they are so easy to fool. lol.

ya true  - radicalize cheyalante kashta padaali gaani, manchi maargam lo ayithe avasaram ledhu ga.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
uttermost
Just now, sonybravia said:

ya true  - radicalize cheyalante kashta padaali gaani, manchi maargam lo ayithe avasaram ledhu ga.

yeah calling random people as "terrorists" is the 'manchi' maargham that BJP fcuks teach their followers

#EducatedPsychoFools. lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sonybravia
4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yeah calling random  radicalized people as "terrorists" is the 'manchi' maargham that BJP fcuks  anyone teach their followers

#EducatedPsychoFools. lol.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
uttermost
1 minute ago, sonybravia said:

h calling random  radicalized people as "terrorists" is the 'manchi' maargham that BJP fcuks  anyone teach their followers

more radical than people who killed for cows? lol.

you guys are sick and funny at the same time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sonybravia
15 minutes ago, uttermost said:

more radical than people who killed for cows? lol.

you guys are sick and funny at the same time. 

yes, better than people who killed in the name of a religion.

and yes, we are funny in believing that you guys will change  but you guys are not - that's the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
uttermost
Just now, sonybravia said:

yes, better than people who killed in the name of a religion.

and yes, we are funny in believing that you guys will change  but you guys are not - that's the problem.

killing for cows is also killing in the name of religion, moron. how dumb are you people?

or is being dumb just a natural consequence of being cruel, and being around cruel people like you?

sick fcuks. yukc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sonybravia
4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

killing for cows is also killing in the name of religion, moron. how dumb are you people?

or is being dumb just a natural consequence of being cruel, and being around cruel people like you?

sick fcuks. yukc.

Exactly, naa point kuda adhe...

ippatikayina maarandi ra..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
uttermost
1 minute ago, sonybravia said:

Exactly, naa point kuda adhe...

ippatikayina maarandi ra..

lol. vaammo. emanna na. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now