kittaya

f2 1 out of 5 in Prime

Recommended Posts

kittaya
Top Reviews
February 11, 2019
Format: Prime VideoVerified Purchase
This movie has become a huge hit among the Telugu audience and majority of people have liked it. This fact is very disturbing to me as it only proves how low the IQ of these people is. In this present generation where people are talking about how progressive women should be and about gender equality and domestic abuse, I do not understand why such a misogynistic movie was produced and why people are encouraging it. It is outright nonsense. I do not understand how a veteran actor like Venkatesh can accept such a role where the main theme of the movie revolves around how dominant a husband should be and how submissive a wife should be and adultery and extra marital affairs is promoted as though it is a norm of the society? Like seriously? Is this what we want and should we encourage this? In the mere 5-10 mins of the ending of the movie, Nazzer emphasises the fact that a wife is as equal to a husband but the point is lost somewhere. I sincerely hope TFI stops encouraging such movies because I truly believe in the potential they have and what they are capable of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jbourne
1 minute ago, Pumpuhaar said:

Prathi okkadu cinema la neethi vaakyaalu vethukutaadu.....lavdesh gaalu vaalu teeyochu kada cinemalu...edo entertainment kosam soostaru vaadu soopinchevi anni nijaala endi....but ee cinema la antha sollu comedy anipinchindi didn't like it

Tennisluvr Ankul ledu ane dheema toh ee matalu matldutunnav ley ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pumpuhaar
1 minute ago, jbourne said:

Tennisluvr Ankul ledu ane dheema toh ee matalu matldutunnav ley ?? 

whos he...aina nen evaniki bayapadanu nen chepaalanukunadi cheptaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spartan

first half was good..second half biscutted..

housefull (hindi movie) series lo okati la undi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARYA

only for tammu todalu antunna @tamuhard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MagaMaharaju

Timepass movie. Navvukodaniki bavuntadhi. I liked it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rapchik
22 minutes ago, kittaya said:
Top Reviews
February 11, 2019
Format: Prime VideoVerified Purchase
This movie has become a huge hit among the Telugu audience and majority of people have liked it. This fact is very disturbing to me as it only proves how low the IQ of these people is. In this present generation where people are talking about how progressive women should be and about gender equality and domestic abuse, I do not understand why such a misogynistic movie was produced and why people are encouraging it. It is outright nonsense. I do not understand how a veteran actor like Venkatesh can accept such a role where the main theme of the movie revolves around how dominant a husband should be and how submissive a wife should be and adultery and extra marital affairs is promoted as though it is a norm of the society? Like seriously? Is this what we want and should we encourage this? In the mere 5-10 mins of the ending of the movie, Nazzer emphasises the fact that a wife is as equal to a husband but the point is lost somewhere. I sincerely hope TFI stops encouraging such movies because I truly believe in the potential they have and what they are capable of.

Arey movie ni movie leka sudandi ra... jevitham... adda jabardasth chamak chandra skit ni  full length lo tesindu... dhaniki women ni thakuva chupetinda... eda ayina women ni dominate chesinatu undha...cinema motham vale upper hand kada..ediki emyana kallu minginaya... leka bachelor badhalo review rasindaa @3$% family audience..especially ladies liked it ante ney @3$%ardham ayithundhi.. adda evadu bad ayindoo  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rapchik
2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

first half was good..second half biscutted..

housefull (hindi movie) series lo okati la undi.

Andhuke Housefull leka series start chesthundu... kadha F3...  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sonybravia
39 minutes ago, kittaya said:
Top Reviews
February 11, 2019
Format: Prime VideoVerified Purchase
This movie has become a huge hit among the Telugu audience and majority of people have liked it. This fact is very disturbing to me as it only proves how low the IQ of these people is. In this present generation where people are talking about how progressive women should be and about gender equality and domestic abuse, I do not understand why such a misogynistic movie was produced and why people are encouraging it. It is outright nonsense. I do not understand how a veteran actor like Venkatesh can accept such a role where the main theme of the movie revolves around how dominant a husband should be and how submissive a wife should be and adultery and extra marital affairs is promoted as though it is a norm of the society? Like seriously? Is this what we want and should we encourage this? In the mere 5-10 mins of the ending of the movie, Nazzer emphasises the fact that a wife is as equal to a husband but the point is lost somewhere. I sincerely hope TFI stops encouraging such movies because I truly believe in the potential they have and what they are capable of.

Veedevado male version of #AnnapurnaSunkara laaga vunnadu...@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kittaya
20 minutes ago, sonybravia said:

Veedevado male version of #AnnapurnaSunkara laaga vunnadu...@3$%

vidi life lo ichina oke okka review ... malla dantlo aedo aethukuthunadu 

 

 
 
 
 
Aditya Soman
 
 
Have you checked out your Profile yet? Make sure it’s up to date!
View your profile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jai_bali

bokkalo movie...kullu comedy..endo emo asalu...antha chillara comedy..enduku hit aindo kooda teliyadu(of course vere cinemaalu bekaar anuko)..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peddayana

aha , entha oopika , movie bagaledu ani kuda oka essay thesis rastaru ani ippude telisindi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now