Democracy dies in darkness

futureofandhra

Just now, bhaigan said:

opposition ni thudichi pettaleru kotha generation vasthune untadi kotha leaders puttukune vasthuntaru

KCR max inko 10yrs.. KTR or even that nephew guy won't sell after KCR. 

once TG people become politically active, they will demand more from their leaders. anthe.

dictatorship antaava.. adhi oka pakka untadhi.. oka pakka vaadiki against ga silent ga movement osthadi. evaru aapaleru

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• netflixmovies

• uttermost

• bhaigan

• importantmember

Popular Days

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

are you saying 'banning' is wrong all the time?

Banning freedom of speech.. banning anything and everything that doesn’t please you.. looks like that’s the way dora is going.. and yes it seems wrong most of the times!

TG has politically awakened. 

its still much young because its awakening is selfish, parochial etc. that is, they don't care about kashmir, much less they actively think kashmir should give up its sovereignty to India. So there are gaps in political thinking there, but TG will get there.

if uppercastes get out of the way, that is.

otherwise TG will become a techno version of Orissa, representing only the view of the landed class as the view of entire TG people.

20 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol.. I hate democracy. what I post in this db is contradictory.

my actual views are far more radical, and nobody will talk to me if I post them.

I'm simply reacting to trash you guys post. anthey. ekkuva aalochinchaku. nannu follow avvaku.

I know what i want. and its not democracy.

Ninnu follow chesi artham cheskodaniki try chese patience naa dagara ledu kaani ee roju nenu choosina née posts ni batti uchitha salaha.. it’ll help you if you stop thinking too highly about yourself.. trust me! People might find you less annoying than you are now.. 

22 minutes ago, importantmember said:

Ninnu follow chesi artham cheskodaniki try chese patience naa dagara ledu kaani ee roju nenu choosina née posts ni batti uchitha salaha.. it’ll help you if you stop thinking too highly about yourself.. trust me! People might find you less annoying than you are now.. 

I can't be bothered that you feel low in front of me. should I be? lol.

people who find me annoying in this db are trash. I'm the politest poster in this db. and they can fcuk right off for all I care.