Elections roju.. Laxmi devi Gallo ki egaraali.... PM Narendra Modi carrying money in copter, alleges Chandrababu Naidu

Spartan

TD supremo and Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu accused Prime Minister Narendra Modi of carrying money in the chopper he was travelling in, violating the model code of conduct.

Indirectly referring to the mysterious black trunk carried by Modi’s staff in one of his choppers that was pointed out by the Congress, Mr Naidu said Modi was carrying money in it.  He asked if the model code was not applicable to Modi.

He made these comments in the press conference on Monday while referring to the flow of money in the recently concluded polls. He said loads of money was distributed by the opposition party and questioned where they had got such reserves.

CITI_c$y

3 hours ago, Spartan said:

TD supremo and Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu accused Prime Minister Narendra Modi of carrying money in the chopper he was travelling in, violating the model code of conduct.

Indirectly referring to the mysterious black trunk carried by Modi’s staff in one of his choppers that was pointed out by the Congress, Mr Naidu said Modi was carrying money in it.  He asked if the model code was not applicable to Modi.

He made these comments in the press conference on Monday while referring to the flow of money in the recently concluded polls. He said loads of money was distributed by the opposition party and questioned where they had got such reserves.

CITI_c$y

@3$%

4 minutes ago, Alludu said:

Babu breifed me. What I am saying is voice is not mine .. no no.. what I am saying is how can they tap my phone..

what I am saying is you have fower I have fower .. you have police I have police.. 

What I am saying is your son have IT and Panchayat minister my son has IT and Panchayat...

what I am saying is we want Special status .. no Pacakge is better .. no no .. we want special status.

what I am saying is I suggested modi to do demonitization.. no no .. what I am saying is demonitization is tuglak task.

what I am saying is Election Commission is indipendent body can transfer police (2009) no no .. what I am saying is police cannot be transferred by EC how can they do it.

what I am saying is congress is desh drohi.. no no democratic compulsion.

what I am saying is we can work with TRS of they agree for betterment of state.. no no TRS is andhra drohi.

what I am saying is ... Nenu gunta nakkani inka nanu namuthunaru ante mee kana yedavalu undaru.

Is your old id @puthareku