Man Beaten By Mob For Hours, Made To Chant 'Jai Shri Ram', Dies

afdb001

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

lol. whatever. I still don't feel any sympathy for uppercaste assholes who defend hindutva. including atheists who defend hindutva.

what it has to do with me, with what you said??

Just now, jajjanaka_jandri said:

what it has to do with me, with what you said??

who knows ra. are you a hindutva fcuk? I assume that everyone here is a soft Hindutva fcuk.

7 hours ago, Somedude said:

Wow, you are comparing that bigotry with the others? Killing your citizens no way is called nationalism. America First, Brexit don't preach that. In fact they have some merit for protecting the rights of their own citizens. Brexit has more merits - protecting econimic benfits, political sovereignty. You can google there is tons of rational information..

none of them have any merit, and will lead to exactly this kind of behaviour. yes, days when immigrants will be shot regularly are not far in the US. they may not be lynched, because US did that till 50yrs ago, and have advanced contactless intimidation tactics.

2 hours ago, pottipotato said:

who knows ra. are you a hindutva fcuk? I assume that everyone here is a soft Hindutva fcuk.

I am not ra babu ade kada chepthondi

Wonder how 'saying Alla O akbar' and killing thousands of people is NOT a reflection on Islam

But random mob doing this is a reflection on Hinduism.

The above cartoon is a reflection of how media narrative is set to make Hindus feel guilty,

Imagine for all the numerous crimes in the past month by muslims on Hindus if some one made a cartoon with Muhammad in it, would love for some one with balls to do it see if they survive the day.

4 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Wonder how 'saying Alla O akbar' and killing thousands of people is NOT a reflection on Islam

The above cartoon is a reflection of how media narrative is set to make Hindus feel guilty,

Imagine for all the numerous crimes in the past month by muslims on Hindus if some one made a cartoon with Muhammad in it, would love for some one with balls to do it see if they survive the day.

Agreed.

Why doesn't it applies to other religions?

5 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Making a cartoon itself got Charlie Hebdo killed

19 minutes ago, afdb001 said:

Agreed.

Why doesn't it applies to other religions?

Thats called setting narrative.

The Overton Window is so biased against Hindus that we don't even discuss when a 2 year old Hindu girl is brutally raped, tortured for hours and killed by a muslim man.

We don't even utter a peep for continuing genocide of Kahsmiri Hindus

But a random crime on a muslim - turn it into a Hindu bashing tool and insult us.

Problem with the narrative is that eventually people see through this fraud and start pushing back