prasadr

6 year old Dalit Girl raped by muslim - No one holding placards & no debates

Recommended Posts

prasadr

https://twitter.com/BegusaraiPolice/status/1170564864617545733?s=20

 

Whats worse, until Hindu groups started taking interests in protecting the girl, The local police tried to bury it since Begusarai has substantial muslim population,

 

It's been 7 years,

No debates held for the Dalit girl,

No placards in delhi,

No award wapasi....All because the perpetrator is YOU KNOW WHO...

 

This in a nutshell is Indian secularism & if you are a 6 year old Dalit Girl, you have no rights if your rapist is YOU KNOW WHO..

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambhalheart

calling uttermost ,, ee uttermost gaadu dalit rights, dalits, dalits antaadu kaani oka muslim culprit ayithey maari kanipinchaadu aa thread lo

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jalsa01

Item Kannyya Kumar contest chesina ooru malla.. ade kimmanatla....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sachin200

If the culprit is Hindu then we can expect tweets from celebrities ranting about the incident or might say feeling ashamed of Hinduism etc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prasadr

Rape of a 6 year old girl receives just 3 posts...

 

Just because the rapist is a muslim.

Not even on this forum, no one wants to post a message in support of the victim, since no one wants to offend muslims..

 

A post against Hindus would get hundreds of posts

Bunch of jokers really..

What a bunch of waste fellows.

 

And these same fellows would be post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prasadr
1 hour ago, psycopk said:

mind undi matladutunava??

asalu caste ki religion ki.. conuntry ki link emundi... it should be condemed by all... daniki pracharam raledu ani feel avatam lo ardam ledu... 

if you think there is no publicity because he is a muslim.. thats your nation media fault..

 

Mind undi kabatte matladuthunnamu,

 

Want to see how much Hindu hatred is on this forum?

[email protected] regularly abuse Hinduism

But here A 6 year Dalit girl was lured by a muslim man and raped and you think it has nothing to do with the him being a muslim?

 

Know for how many days [email protected] debated when a muslim girl was raped in Kathua?

For months whole Hinduism was targeted, Images insulting Hindu gods, debates insulting Hinduism for months happened

 

BUT in this case since the rapist is a muslim, we should keep quiet..

 

Yela brathukutharra meelanti LanjaK's?

Siggu Saram yemanna unnaya?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prasadr

When Kathua happened this is how media, liberals etc insulted Hindus, now a 6 year old Dalit girl raped by muslim - not even a peep,

This is beyond disgusting.

And a LanjaK is questioning me for exposing their duplicity.

Image result for kathua rape, insulting Hindus

Image result for kathua rape, insulting Hindus

Image result for kathua rape, insulting Hindus

Image result for kathua rape, insulting Hindus

 

Image result for kathua rape, insulting Hindus

 

You LanjaK's think we Hindus are fools?

 

When the perpetrator is a muslim, you want the whole to keep quiet even though the victim is a 6 year old Dalit girl.

 

But when it is a muslim girl, whole world needs to stop, hindus must be ashamed and insulted,

 

Pora LanjaK's, this narrative won't work anymore.

 

We have seen your duplicity & we will expose it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinUsa
7 minutes ago, prasadr said:

 

Mind undi kabatte matladuthunnamu,

 

Want to see how much Hindu hatred is on this forum?

[email protected] regularly abuse Hinduism

But here A 6 year Dalit girl was lured by a muslim man and raped and you think it has nothing to do with the him being a muslim?

 

Know for how many days [email protected] debated when a muslim girl was raped in Kathua?

For months whole Hinduism was targeted, Images insulting Hindu gods, debates insulting Hinduism for months happened

 

BUT in this case since the rapist is a muslim, we should keep quiet..

 

Yela brathukutharra meelanti LanjaK's?

Siggu Saram yemanna unnaya?

So now you want to blame the entire religion ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prasadr
1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

So now you want to blame the entire religion ??

 

is that what I am doing?

 

Exposing someone duplicity is insulting religion?

 

You are "obviously" educated, so, read and tell me what I am doing?

 

I am only exposing the LanjaK's who insulted Hinduism when Kathua happened,

only because the same LanjaK's are silent when the 6 year old Dalit girl is raped by Muslims.

 

I am NOT targeting Islam, like these LanjaK's targeted Hinduism when Kathua happened.

I am targeting the LanjaK's who were insulting Hinduism THEN but are SILENT NOW.

 

OR do you also think a 6 year old Dalit girl being raped by a muslim needs less outrage than Kathua Victim????

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinUsa
3 minutes ago, prasadr said:

 

is that what I am doing?

 

Exposing someone duplicity is insulting religion?

 

You are "obviously" educated, so, read and tell me what I am doing?

 

I am only exposing the LanjaK's who insulted Hinduism when Kathua happened,

only because the same LanjaK's are silent when the 6 year old Dalit girl is raped by Muslims.

 

I am NOT targeting Islam, like these LanjaK's targeted Hinduism when Kathua happened.

I am targeting the LanjaK's who were insulting Hinduism THEN but are SILENT NOW.

 

OR do you also think a 6 year old Dalit girl being raped by a muslim needs less outrage than Kathua Victim????

There should be enough reaction.

But sadly we don't have.

U and me.are not going get anything by fighting here.

People have to change

Legitimate or may be a cooked up story.

Unless the facts are made public we cannot blame anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sachin200
1 minute ago, prasadr said:

 

is that what I am doing?

 

Exposing someone duplicity is insulting religion?

 

You are "obviously" educated, so, read and tell me what I am doing?

 

I am only exposing the LanjaK's who insulted Hinduism when Kathua happened,

only because the same LanjaK's are silent when the 6 year old Dalit girl is raped by Muslims.

 

I am NOT targeting Islam, like these LanjaK's targeted Hinduism when Kathua happened.

I am targeting the LanjaK's who were insulting Hinduism THEN but are SILENT NOW.

 

OR do you also think a 6 year old Dalit girl being raped by a muslim needs less outrage than Kathua Victim????

Majority vunna country lo ( Hindu dominated) hi du attrocities emi unna Avi expose chestey ney limelight lo undachu ga 

Minorities ni Target chestey emi vastadi , valla vallana craze perigedhi ledhu and vallani target chesyadam Kanna please chestey Inka followers perugutaru ga 

Celebrities tweets almost show off vuntaye ga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prasadr
6 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

There should be enough reaction.

But sadly we don't have.

U and me.are not going get anything by fighting here.

People have to change

Legitimate or may be a cooked up story.

Unless the facts are made public we cannot blame anyone.

 

No issues with that post, in an ideal world, I would welcome it.

 

But as I have showed in this thread, we don't live in an ideal world.

 

Even in this thread, I have not insulted Islam, Only Targeted those people who selectively insult Hinduism but go quiet when muslims are perpetrators.

I am exposing the duplicitous LanjaK's.

 

Even exposing them seems to be an issue, it's bizzare how the narrative that insulting Hinduism is OK but we won't even discuss about Islam and Christianity....

 

Think collectively we have been brainwashed to accepting insulting Hinduism....and be absolutely fearful when questioning Islam or Christianity.

 

My stand is, either expose all religions equally or JUST SHUT THE FK UP...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prasadr
8 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Majority vunna country lo ( Hindu dominated) hi du attrocities emi unna Avi expose chestey ney limelight lo undachu ga 

Minorities ni Target chestey emi vastadi , valla vallana craze perigedhi ledhu and vallani target chesyadam Kanna please chestey Inka followers perugutaru ga 

Celebrities tweets almost show off vuntaye ga

 

Well, That's not acceptable to me,

 

What I want to know is DO YOU ACCEPT THIS KIND OF DUPLICITY FROM PEOPLE WHO INSULT HINDUISM but keep quiet when perpetrators are muslims?

 

And what about all the people who pretend to be Dalit champions?

here is a 6 year old Dalit girl raped, and all these LanjaK's are hiding in their ammi's chaddis..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sachin200

Democracy Peru cheppi common man ni tokkadaniki 

Secularism anedhi minorities ni encourage cheyadaniki kadhu Hindus ni tokkadaniki

vadutunaru Ani Bal thackeray vadhana  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.