6 year old Dalit Girl raped by muslim - No one holding placards & no debates

prasadr

5 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Huh, what has anything you got to with what I am posting?

I am talking about ACTIVISTS insulting Hinduism during Kathua & are silent now when a 6 year old Dalit girl is raped by a muslim.

The larger picture etc you want to debate, I will happily engage, please do create a new thread and tag me,

Don't here where I want to expose all the vermin who think it's a fashion to abuse Hinduism.

Btw, how much do you need to find proofs of Hindus posting insulting cartoons of Muhammad or kuran?

After all you claimed we Hindus do it, so, it must be easy, right?

ఉత్తరప్రదేశ్ లో లా విద్యార్థిని మిస్సింగ్ వ్యవహారం కొత్త మలుపు తిరిగింది. ఈ లా విద్యార్థినిని బీజేపీ నాయకుడు కేంద్ర మాజీ మంత్రి చిన్మయానంద్ కిడ్నాప్ చేసి  అత్యాచారం చేశాడని ఆరోపణలు వచ్చాయి. స్వయంగా లా విద్యార్థిని ఫేస్ బుక్ లో తనను స్వామి చిన్మయానంద్ లైంగిక వేధింపులు చేశాడని వీడియో పోస్ట్ చేసి ప్రధాని - యూపీ సీఎంను న్యాయం చేయాలని కోరింది. ఆ తర్వాత మాయమైపోయింది. ఆమెను చిన్మయానందే కిడ్పాప్ చేశాడని దుమారం రేగింది.

ఈ వ్యవహారాన్ని సుమోటాగా తీసుకున్న సుప్రీం కోర్టు యూపీ ఐజీ స్థాయి పోలీస్ అధికారిని ఇన్చార్జిగా పెట్టి ప్రత్యేక దర్యాప్తు బృందం (సిట్)ను ఏర్పాటు చేసింది. విచారించేందుకు ప్రత్యేక కోర్టు బెంచ్ ను కూడా ఏర్పాటు చేసింది.

తాజాగా సిట్ అమ్మాయి ఆచూకీ తెలుసుకొని విచారించారు. అందులో నమ్మలేని విషయాలు వెలుగుచూశాయి. తాజాగా పోలీసులు 12 పేజీల స్టేట్ మెంట్ ను బాధిత లా విద్యార్థి నుంచి రికార్డ్ చేశారు. చిన్మయానంద తనకు ఉద్యోగం ఇప్పిస్తానని చెప్పి తన విద్యాసంస్థ హాస్టల్ లో పెట్టాడని.. బాత్రూంలో స్నానం చేస్తున్న తన వీడియో తీసి పలుమార్లు అత్యాచారం చేశాడని.. గన్ మెన్ లతో బెదిరించాడని ఆమె ఆరోపించింది. సంవత్సరం నుంచి తనపై అత్యాచారం చేస్తూ వేధించాడని సంచలన విషయాలు చెప్పుకొచ్చింది. తన కుటుంబం పేదరికం కావడంతో తాను ఈ ఆగడాలు భరించినట్టు చెప్పుకొచ్చింది.

ఇక చిన్మయానందకు మద్దతుగా సంత్ సమాజ్ కు చెందిన ఓ పెద్దాయన చాలా మంది అమ్మాయిలను రేప్ చేయించాడని.. తనను కూడా హత్య చేయడానికి ప్రయత్నించాడని లా విద్యార్థిని సిట్ ముందు నోరు విప్పింది. రెండు రోజుల నుంచి సిట్ పోలీసులు 11 గంటలపాటు ఆమెను విచారించి స్టేట్ మెంట్ రికార్డ్ చేశారు. ఇప్పుడు యువతి స్టేట్ మెంట్ ఆధారంగా చిన్మయానందపై కేసు నమోదు చేసి అరెస్ట్ చేసేందుకు రంగం సిద్ధం చేశారు..

29 minutes ago, prasadr said:

First you claimed Hindus also insulted Islam,

when asked to provide proof, you are quoting "A FEW GOOD MEN" and are running away.

Why don't you provide proof that Hindus made cartoons and insulted muhammad and Kuran than running away.

BLOODY COWARDS...

running away after getting exposed.

Hindus antha innocent ani godra victims ki  cheppu man.. unthinkable  violence was done to muslim women and kids

if not hindus then who did it

1 minute ago, siru said:

Thats A “swamiji” Of for u

Oh dear, you are mistaken if you think I am a BJP supporter,

Yes, I like few people in that party but that's it.

they are cucks in resolving core Hindu issues,

Jail the swamy and hang him, 

That has nothing to do with the topic.

I am only interested in wh it is OK to insult hinduism during kathua????

Just now, siru said:

Hindus antha innocent ani godra victims ki  cheppu man.. unthinkable  violence was done to muslim women and kids

if not hindus then who did it

Yeah, conveniently forget the fact that 60 women and children were burnt to ashes by locking them from outside and burning them - right?

Want to check people convicted for this?

Anyway, what has that got to do with me questioning why ACTIVISTS insult ONLY HINDUISM, Their balls go missing when a muslim is caught raping a 6 year old Dalit girl.

1 minute ago, prasadr said:

Oh dear, you are mistaken if you think I am a BJP supporter,

Yes, I like few people in that party but that's it.

they are cucks in resolving core Hindu issues,

Jail the swamy and hang him, 

That has nothing to do with the topic.

I am only interested in wh it is OK to insult hinduism during kathua????

No its not ok to insult hindutva.. same goes with islam

respect shd be given to people’s religious beliefs 

Just now, prasadr said:

Yeah, conveniently forget the fact that 60 women and children were burnt to ashes by locking them from outside and burning them - right?

Want to check people convicted for this?

Anyway, what has that got to do with me questioning why ACTIVISTS insult ONLY HINDUISM, Their balls go missing when a muslim is caught raping a 6 year old Dalit girl.

That makes hindus equally violent.. not as innocent and non violent type

3 minutes ago, prasadr said:

I am talking about ACTIVISTS insulting Hinduism during Kathua & are silent now when a 6 year old Dalit girl is raped by a muslim.

may be I was not clear. I have no problem with those cartoons. i have no problem with mohammad cartns too.

cartoons exist to provoke. people should find better ways of dealing with it. every cartoon will have an ulterior motive. those without ulterior motives will be lame.

but understand how power and anti-power works. the left is more energized to agitate and will create these cartoons. If UPA was in power, and such a thing happened, pretty sure there will lots of cartoons that you enjoy. but that group is tired now, and has stuck to easier job of trolling. making cartoons is hard work too.

you are now supporting those in power with your rants. pointless. if you are smart, you'll go and find ways to profit from your people, and wait for the time when anti-hindu coaltion in power, so you can shout. more people will listen and respond to you, then.

go make your money. stop acting like a loser.

don't end up making India a fascist state, which it is already in the process of becoming.

11 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Go and check what's happening in UK,

muslims move from Islamic countries to UK and are more virulently religious...

Osama was a millionaire and a graduate,

Most of the terror attacks done by Islamists are done by educated people..

Family which did the attacks in SL church few months back had a successful business, educated, yet....

Education has nothing to do with indoctrination...

Your assumption does not fit in with the reality of the world.

For example, Afghanistan was liberal in 1970's with women studying in universities & wearing jeans, go check now

Similarly go to Egypt or Iran in 1950 and see how liberal these 2 countries WERE, check how they are NOW.

There is a perfectly simple explanation for these anomalies,  just that the world is too much of a coward to face the reality.

stop bullshitting about things you don't know.

1 minute ago, siru said:

Sure, why not, I agree, we are equally violent.

Now can we get back to the topic of ACTIVISTS  insulting ONLY HINDUISM??

Why do you think ACTIVISTS insult only Hinduism if Hindus are equally violent?

What do you think would happen to these ACTIVISTS IF THEY DREW CARTOON OF MUHAMMAD or tore Kuran in public?

Equally violent,

Know any Hindus who went on a mass murdering rampage because someone drew a cartoon or insulted our god?

You talk about Godhra,

Wonder what one would do if someone burns if your kids to ashes.....

What Hindus did in Godhra was REACTION, the MAIN ACTION was done when 60 women and children were burnt to death...

but then since when Hindus being burnt to death mattered to ACTIVISTS??

2 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Sure, why not, I agree, we are equally violent.

Now can we get back to the topic of ACTIVISTS  insulting ONLY HINDUISM??

Why do you think ACTIVISTS insult only Hinduism if Hindus are equally violent?

What do you think would happen to these ACTIVISTS IF THEY DREW CARTOON OF MUHAMMAD or tore Kuran in public?

Equally violent,

Know any Hindus who went on a mass murdering rampage because someone drew a cartoon or insulted our god?

You talk about Godhra,

Wonder what one would do if someone burns if your kids to ashes.....

What Hindus did in Godhra was REACTION, the MAIN ACTION was done when 60 women and children were burnt to death...

but then since when Hindus being burnt to death mattered to ACTIVISTS??

u are free to insult islam.. what’s stopping u?

are u scared?

4 minutes ago, siru said:

Indians (including all religions, caste) are so brainwashed. just like americans. if they read the actual history of India, the atrocities of hindu empires, indian armies, they'll have to rethink everything they believe about the goodness of their cause.

This is not about hindu/muslim, but about who gets to weild the state. you'll find a lot of dalits, muslims too that agree with these people. the fight is for access to power.

prasadr is the minion who's doing his masters bidding without him even asking. people forget to live for themselves.

every single person who supported kashmir move is a disgusting state cuck. all other debates are just cosmetic, and just to kill time. The state is the enemy, and those who support it are friends of the enemy.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

may be I was not clear. I have no problem with those cartoons. i have no problem with mohammad cartns too.

cartoons exist to provoke. people should find better ways of dealing with it. every cartoon will have an ulterior motive. those without ulterior motives will be lame.

but understand how power and anti-power works. the left is more energized to agitate and will create these cartoons. If UPA was in power, and such a thing happened, pretty sure there will lots of cartoons that you enjoy. but that group is tired now, and has stuck to easier job of trolling. making cartoons is hard work too.

you are now supporting those in power with your rants. pointless. if you are smart, you'll go and find ways to profit from your people, and wait for the time when anti-hindu coaltion in power, so you can shout. more people will listen and respond to you, then.

go make your money. stop acting like a loser.

don't end up making India a fascist state, which it is already in the process of becoming.

Well, I am NOT QUESTIONING YOU, am I?

I am questioning the duplicitous LanjaK's who abuse ONLY HINDUISM,

You seem to be a equal opportunity abuser - good for you,

Instead of worrying about me, worry about yourself, you look desperately in need of some serious mental help.

Lastly, please explain how India would become a fascist state? 

Ever known any fascist Hindu, lets say in last 2000 years? Any of our kings or leaders fascist?

Want to know how many fascist islamic countries exist?

ForFuckSake, the only muslim majority state in India J&K, Hindus were butchered to the last women and child.

If Hindus were fascists, when Kashmiri Hindus were being butchered, we would have rolled in and killed them to the last man & child.

Your underhanded lies are being exposed thoroughly...

Still waiting on proofs of Hindus posting cartoons of Muhammad and Kuran...

1 minute ago, siru said:

u are free to insult islam.. what’s stopping u?

are u scared?

tht's what everybody does these days.

insulting hinduism is more dangerous for your life than insulting islam. these people are living in some delusion.