BodiGaadu

Revathi Pogadadanda
Ex-CEO, Mojo TV
Hyderabad

Dt: 8th Oct 2019

To
Shri. Narendra Modi Ji
The Hon’ble Prime Minister of India

Sub: Scams of PV Krishna Reddy, MD of Megha Engineering & Infrastructure Limited

Respected Sir,

I, Revathi Pogadadanda, an independent journalist who unearthed multiple scams in my 17 years of media career, want to bring to your kind notice about numerous scams by an entrepreneur of Hyderabad.

Since 2002, I worked with integrity and built a reputation in media, both at National and vernacular level. I also built India’s first Mobile Journalism network - Mojo TV painstakingly for 3 years and revolutionized television news here. I am the first female CEO in the Telugu states. I have lost my channel to the media mafia which is spreading its tentacles everywhere. I am also the only female journalist to be jailed for opposing tyranny.

I am writing this letter with the hope that you would look into the multi-billion dollar scams being executed by P.V.Krishna Reddy of Megha Engineering and Infrastructure Limited (MEIL). I am hereunder listing out the details of the scams that I came across with my limited resources and scope.  

● Krishna Reddy laundered huge money to the tune of about Rs 2000 cr through shell companies and through innocent small time sub-contractors and withdrew huge cash for the 2019 General Elections. During this process he misused GST guidelines and due to that many small contractors became scapegoats. A few are still languishing in the jail.

● He purchased a company called Goldstone Infratech Limited from Dr Ponnapula Sanjeeva Prasad alias Goldstone Prasad who is involved in a scam of about 696 acres of government land in Miyapur. The scam resulted in Rs 587.11 crore loss to the state exchequer. He renamed the company as Olectra Greentech in 2018 and allegedly got the contract to the tune of about Rs 3500 crs for supply of electric buses to AP & Telangana governments within a year of the company takeover. Due to this, as many as 50,000 TSRTC employees are on strike and on the verge of loosing their jobs.

● His company KMOC-Drillmec JV won a contract worth $550Mn from ONGC to supply 27 on-land drilling rigs. This company which is having an annual turnover of Rs 24 crores that too revenue from other incomes competed with global stalwarts like BHEL-NOV (Combined revenues of Rs 46,000 crores),

Shlumberger-CPTDC (combined top-line of Rs 30 lakh crores) and 15 more top rated companies who are experts in this area. The same KMOC applied for the ONGC tender in 2014 and their bank guarantees worth Rs 4 crores were invoked by ONGC due to their inability to complete the work. Now the same ONGC gave the the contract worth Rs 3500 crs to them. P. V. Krishna Reddy bought Drillmec, a non operating shell company from Trevi Group which is an Italian company in 2018. Immediately, he went for bidding and won the bid against BHEL-NOV with a difference of $135Mn. Is our proud Navaratna BHEL is so inexperienced in bidding with such a huge difference or is Krishna Reddy’s political clout so strong to get the contract competing with ZERO experience?

● Illegally and with muscle power Krishna Reddy & Rameshwar Rao Jupally ( Chairman of MyHome Group) have taken over all the big media houses in Hyderabad thereby having control on “Free Media” & “Freedom of Speech”. With this iron hand control on the media, all their atrocities against common men and the scams are not been shown to the public.

Sir, I urge you not to take these as mere allegations but facts. Requesting you to call for a CBI & ED enquiry and I will support the authorities with all relevant information and documents.

While I have the complete details, there is hardly anyone who can withstand his muscle-power and political clout to publish the same. During my investigation, I was told by high ranking officials across departments that P.V.Krishna Reddy boasts about his close affiliation with even the central government, due to which he could bag projects across all states. More often than not, he brags that he regularly meets the Hon’ble Home Minister Shri Amit Shah himself and donates to the party.  

Not just as an independent journalist, but being a law-abiding citizen I am sending these details to you. I hold immense respect and trust in you to be the only authority to take corrective measures and save the country.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely

Revathi Pogadadanda

1 minute ago, BodiGaadu said:

Revathi Pogadadanda
Ex-CEO, Mojo TV
Hyderabad

Dt: 8th Oct 2019

To
Shri. Narendra Modi Ji
The Hon’ble Prime Minister of India

Sub: Scams of PV Krishna Reddy, MD of Megha Engineering & Infrastructure Limited

Respected Sir,

I, Revathi Pogadadanda, an independent journalist who unearthed multiple scams in my 17 years of media career, want to bring to your kind notice about numerous scams by an entrepreneur of Hyderabad.

Since 2002, I worked with integrity and built a reputation in media, both at National and vernacular level. I also built India’s first Mobile Journalism network - Mojo TV painstakingly for 3 years and revolutionized television news here. I am the first female CEO in the Telugu states. I have lost my channel to the media mafia which is spreading its tentacles everywhere. I am also the only female journalist to be jailed for opposing tyranny.

I am writing this letter with the hope that you would look into the multi-billion dollar scams being executed by P.V.Krishna Reddy of Megha Engineering and Infrastructure Limited (MEIL). I am hereunder listing out the details of the scams that I came across with my limited resources and scope.  

● Krishna Reddy laundered huge money to the tune of about Rs 2000 cr through shell companies and through innocent small time sub-contractors and withdrew huge cash for the 2019 General Elections. During this process he misused GST guidelines and due to that many small contractors became scapegoats. A few are still languishing in the jail.

● He purchased a company called Goldstone Infratech Limited from Dr Ponnapula Sanjeeva Prasad alias Goldstone Prasad who is involved in a scam of about 696 acres of government land in Miyapur. The scam resulted in Rs 587.11 crore loss to the state exchequer. He renamed the company as Olectra Greentech in 2018 and allegedly got the contract to the tune of about Rs 3500 crs for supply of electric buses to AP & Telangana governments within a year of the company takeover. Due to this, as many as 50,000 TSRTC employees are on strike and on the verge of loosing their jobs.

● His company KMOC-Drillmec JV won a contract worth $550Mn from ONGC to supply 27 on-land drilling rigs. This company which is having an annual turnover of Rs 24 crores that too revenue from other incomes competed with global stalwarts like BHEL-NOV (Combined revenues of Rs 46,000 crores),

Shlumberger-CPTDC (combined top-line of Rs 30 lakh crores) and 15 more top rated companies who are experts in this area. The same KMOC applied for the ONGC tender in 2014 and their bank guarantees worth Rs 4 crores were invoked by ONGC due to their inability to complete the work. Now the same ONGC gave the the contract worth Rs 3500 crs to them. P. V. Krishna Reddy bought Drillmec, a non operating shell company from Trevi Group which is an Italian company in 2018. Immediately, he went for bidding and won the bid against BHEL-NOV with a difference of $135Mn. Is our proud Navaratna BHEL is so inexperienced in bidding with such a huge difference or is Krishna Reddy’s political clout so strong to get the contract competing with ZERO experience?

● Illegally and with muscle power Krishna Reddy & Rameshwar Rao Jupally ( Chairman of MyHome Group) have taken over all the big media houses in Hyderabad thereby having control on “Free Media” & “Freedom of Speech”. With this iron hand control on the media, all their atrocities against common men and the scams are not been shown to the public.

Sir, I urge you not to take these as mere allegations but facts. Requesting you to call for a CBI & ED enquiry and I will support the authorities with all relevant information and documents.

While I have the complete details, there is hardly anyone who can withstand his muscle-power and political clout to publish the same. During my investigation, I was told by high ranking officials across departments that P.V.Krishna Reddy boasts about his close affiliation with even the central government, due to which he could bag projects across all states. More often than not, he brags that he regularly meets the Hon’ble Home Minister Shri Amit Shah himself and donates to the party.  

Not just as an independent journalist, but being a law-abiding citizen I am sending these details to you. I hold immense respect and trust in you to be the only authority to take corrective measures and save the country.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely

Revathi Pogadadanda

Btw..Polavaram reverse tendering lo one and only participant veedokkade. Jagan gaanitho entaki kummakkayite idi possible ayindo mari.

Jagga gaaniki eppudu budhostundo. Jail ki vellochina siggu raaledu.

Just now, kothavani said:

A complaint I China mojo tv aunty why tv9 !and mojo tv did not exposed these,  also what was dammuna channel doing,  vadu tv9 konagane cases gurthu vastge baane undi 

Mojo tv Ravi prakash binami channel. 

Tv9 nundi funds diverted to it . First vaunty jail ki vellakunda soosukomani seppali.

Letter raste saripotada 

Proofs kuda ivvali ga

Sheel companie tho 2000 cr withdraw chesaru ante saripodu aa company names and documents kuda pampite PMO vallu respond avutaru

1 minute ago, snoww said:

Mojo tv Ravi prakash binami channel. 

Tv9 nundi funds diverted to it . First vaunty jail ki vellakunda soosukomani seppali.

Iddarni kurchuobetti dora settle chestadu sudu ovadiki emi kaadu tv9 ravi prkash kadigina mutyam la vastadu,  megha odu aithe chepana avasarm ledu andariki paisalu kodthadu kotta contract padthadu 

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

Iddarni kurchuobetti dora settle chestadu sudu ovadiki emi kaadu tv9 ravi prkash kadigina mutyam la vastadu,  megha odu aithe chepana avasarm ledu andariki paisalu kodthadu kotta contract padthadu 

Already settlement ayipoyindi anukunna. But something happened again. Ravi prakash Amit shah Ni choosukoni compromise ki no annadu Ani talk. He will mostly go BJP way after coming out. BJP needs some media help in AP and TG.

Garuda star kooda hint ichadu BJP lo join avutha Ani.

Just now, snoww said:

Already settlement ayipoyindi anukunna. But something happened again. Ravi prakash Amit shah Ni choosukoni compromise ki no annadu Ani talk. He will mostly go BJP way after coming out. BJP needs some media help in AP and TG.

Garuda star kooda hint ichadu BJP lo join avutha Ani.

Media is a joke in ap. Media ny nammithey bolli ky 180+ ochetidy. 

1 minute ago, Hydrockers said:

Letter raste saripotada 

Proofs kuda ivvali ga

Sheel companie tho 2000 cr withdraw chesaru ante saripodu aa company names and documents kuda pampite PMO vallu respond avutaru

Bro avida chepinavi mallana ani okadu untadu ex v6 , revantham reddy,  raghunsndan rao epadi nincho  cheptunaru a akka okati kuda kottaga chepaledu,  mojo TV unapudu expose  cheyaledu,   alu stakes konaka tolivelugu some social media channels lo highlight chesaru ,  idu matram  venaka osakochadu 

BJP will try to create issues for both Dora and jagan for next 3-4 years at least to try to grow on its own in AP and TG. Appati varaku Dora ki jagan ki issues thappav

After that they will try to reevaluate and see if they can go on their own or needs some alliance before elections. 

2 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Bro avida chepinavi mallana ani okadu untadu ex v6 , revantham reddy,  raghunsndan rao epadi nincho  cheptunaru a akka okati kuda kottaga chepaledu,  mojo TV unapudu expose  cheyaledu,   alu stakes konaka tolivelugu some social media channels lo highlight chesaru ,  idu matram  venaka osakochadu 

Adhe ba 

Itla letter raste respond karu 

Evidence lu kuda pampali antunna