My would be wants me to take up the career of my choice

Maradalu

My would be wants me to choose career which gives me satisfaction. He is born rich and also makes huge money in business and he

really doesn't expect me to work for money. Lucky to get him otherwise would have ended up with regular software guy who pushes their

wife to do job.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maradalu

• sattipandu

• BeerBob123

• BetaCat

3 hours ago, lovemystate said:

"pround hindu" ki katnam entha icchav ?

He is not like you Annayya. He is a man. Bharya sommu pai bratike type kaadu ayana. He is a self made man. No dowry No . They have so much that they didn't beg from us unlike other shameless guys who study merely to grab money from girls parents. He is a man of principles. 

10 hours ago, Maradalu said:

Nuvvu alage petti Nee Girlfriend/Wife tho demo ippistunnava. Mind your words.

my gf and wife dont want a job that requires "satisfaction" .. so NO

14 hours ago, Maradalu said:

My would be wants me to choose career which gives me satisfaction. He is born rich and also makes huge money in business and he

really doesn't expect me to work for money. Lucky to get him otherwise would have ended up with regular software guy who pushes their

wife to do job.

Idedo teda kodutundi 

14 hours ago, Maradalu said:

wife to do job.

So going to join gogorama or Hollywood?

7 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

So going to join gogorama or Hollywood?

Looks like you live on your wifes dowry or salary. Sigguledu aadadaani sampadana pai bratakadaaniki