Which are the top 5 cities in the world you would move to and why?

tennisluvr

1. Mumbai, India

Or just any city in India, the criteria being a) good food and b) nice people - which is most places in India. Plus I’m a bit of a monument freak, and India is full of beauty: just look at the Gateway of India, the Elephanta Caves and the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus railway (I spelt that wrong). Everyone of Indian origin whom I’ve met in real life has been nothing but friendly, generous and just plain cheerful, not to mention the food… curries, samosas, biryani… And my favorite fruit is mango. Enough said.

main-qimg-2fa97c394ec83becb9dae2157dc980b6.webp

2. Sydney, Australia

An equally beautiful city but on the other end of the map to the USA, Sydney is famous for incredible buildings and monuments such as the Opera House, Harbor Bridge and Darling Harbor. Can’t forget that it is a city in Australia, home to the kangaroo and koala! Another benefit is that I wouldn't have to learn any new languages to move here, but I’d have to abandon my sweaters and hot chocolates in favor of swimsuits and iced coffee. Sigh.

main-qimg-44a959b40d91f1e2aa7c6c142065f7fd

(proof that the world is round!)

3. London, England

Considering that London is about 2000 years old, it isn't doing exactly terribly in the modern world. One of the world’s fashion, culinary and artistic hubs, I’d probably do more in this historical city in a weekend than I do currently in a year. Like the latter city, there’d be no language barrier, although I’d have to brush up on my understanding of regional accents. Plus British food isn't really as bad as everyone makes it out to be!

main-qimg-4bf433374259f7e4c6f0c8c5041f2522.webp

4. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hot climate. Delicious food. A giant Jesus statue (..I’m still wondering how many people died whilst making it). Festivals every year and incredible beaches, as well as being near to the famed Amazon Jungle… one of my life goals is to visit the Amazon, regardless of how many mosquito bites I get. Who knows? It may be barren, dry dessert in 50 years.

main-qimg-9d2da50bb1432f79b6607425345915a7

5. Rome, Italy

The oldest and wisest of my pick, Rome is an ancient 2800 years old, bursting full of incredible artwork, architectural masterpieces and globally influential culture. Described as the center of Europe (at least during predominantly Catholic times about 500+ years ago) it wasn't given that majestic title for no reason… I won’t say anymore; just look at this picture and tell me you wouldn't want to live there…

main-qimg-2f7290ca1ff8896c875500f1d9081b18

The world is truly a beautiful place.

2 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

bernese oberland region is mesmerizing. kani winter lo em undadu...5 months tranquility kosam move aipothava?

mar to early oct beautiful untundi...taravata amalfi coast ki pota...Image result for brahmi popcorn eating gif