Sign in to follow this  
dasari4kntr

BHU students protest over Muslim professor’s appointment in Sanskrit department

Recommended Posts

panipoori

hindu university lo enduku ayya ..peru lo vndi kada..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FullMoon
1 minute ago, panipoori said:

hindu university lo enduku ayya ..peru lo vndi kada..

lol... Hindustan lo kooda undi mari.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
panipoori
1 minute ago, FullMoon said:

lol... Hindustan lo kooda undi mari.

Are you @Beardman outside?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dasari4kntr
Just now, panipoori said:

hindu university lo enduku ayya ..peru lo vndi kada..

correct...as per this theory...hindustan lo "hindhu" le vundali... antega nee opinion?

 

being any religion..life is same in any religion (evarini vadili pattedhu andhari taata teestadhi) ..every human needs job, money..etc

 

mari america lo manam endhuku vunnam..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
panipoori
3 minutes ago, FullMoon said:

lol... Hindustan lo kooda undi mari.

Aligarh Muslim univ lo hindus vnnara?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
panipoori
Just now, dasari4kntr said:

correct...as per this theory...hindustan lo "hindhu" le vundali... antega nee opinion?

 

being any religion..life is same in any religion (evarini vadili pattedhu andhari taata teestadhi) ..every human needs job, money..etc

 

mari america lo manam endhuku vunnam..?

Dude Hindustan ane evaru refer chestaaru? It's always Bharath or India

😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dasari4kntr
8 minutes ago, panipoori said:

hindu university lo enduku ayya ..peru lo vndi kada..

aina..aa job ki "sanskrit" telisi vundali..adhi ataniki telusu..job vachindhi...

 

nuvvu hindu kada..neeku vachha sanskrit..?

 

muslim ki job ivvakoodadhu anadam ..."descrimination"...US lo punishable crime..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
panipoori
1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

aina..aa job ki "sanskrit" telisi vundali..adhi ataniki telusu..job vachindhi...

 

nuvvu hindu kada..neeku vachha sanskrit..?

 

muslim ki job ivvakoodadhu anadam ..."descrimination"...US lo punishable crime..

Rajaa adi US kaadu ...India alane vntadi..you don't have to compare everything with states..BHU gurinchi first time vintunava? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pillipilla

This is something we should be proud of instead of complaining. This is what Indian culture is about, tolerance and unity in diversity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dasari4kntr
1 minute ago, panipoori said:

Rajaa adi US kaadu ...India alane vntadi..you don't have to compare everything with states..BHU gurinchi first time vintunava? 

nee point enti raani...vaallu (Students) cheese protest correct antava?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
panipoori
1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

nee point enti raani...vaallu (Students) cheese protest correct antava?

I'm not gonna argue that's right or wrong

I think they(students) are skeptical about how he would deliver the content

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FullMoon
16 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Aligarh Muslim univ lo hindus vnnara?

don't know. Let's google

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dasari4kntr
5 minutes ago, panipoori said:

I'm not gonna argue that's right or wrong

I think they(students) are skeptical about how he would deliver the content

Just imagine..you are doing your job in one place which is not your born state or city...

 

If local people demands you to resign your job because your non local? How do you feel...

 

dont say religion is different and location is different...(thats escape strategy)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this