I am fighting myself to live again 😭🙏

Athadu007

Life is a war. And there are people out there, and there are things out there that are trying to take you down. Things are gonna go wrong. And when things go wrong, it's pretty easy just to say you know what? I'm gonna stand down, or I'm gonna give up. And you can do that. But I think no. I think no, I think keep fighting. And you keep fighting, and you keep fighting, and you keep fighting no matter what. And you never quit. You never never quit. And if you feel like your life is in a place where you can't get any lower, and you don't think you can find any way out, good. Cause that means the ultimate challenge is ahead of you, it means you can only go up. And it also means that things are gonna be tough. Things are gonna be tougher than anything you can imagine, but that storm that you're in, from your perspective, it seems like that storm is enveloping the whole world. But ㅤ

Just now, nag_mama said:

No replies to the traffic generating mod post antunna @public

come with new id and new problems/questions

Not every thread is a fun thread bro, I am really fighting every minute to find reason to be alive. Thanks for your kind words.

4 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

Life is a war. And there are people out there, and there are things out there that are trying to take you down. Things are gonna go wrong. And when things go wrong, it's pretty easy just to say you know what? I'm gonna stand down, or I'm gonna give up. And you can do that. But I think no. I think no, I think keep fighting. And you keep fighting, and you keep fighting, and you keep fighting no matter what. And you never quit. You never never quit. And if you feel like your life is in a place where you can't get any lower, and you don't think you can find any way out, good. Cause that means the ultimate challenge is ahead of you, it means you can only go up. And it also means that things are gonna be tough. Things are gonna be tougher than anything you can imagine, but that storm that you're in, from your perspective, it seems like that storm is enveloping the whole world. But ㅤ

can you post the youtube video plz?? why subtitles

3 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

Not every thread is a fun thread bro, I am really fighting every minute to find reason to be alive. Thanks for your kind words.

Missing your vapan stories 

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

can you post the youtube video plz?? why subtitles

Naku joke vesi nave sithi koda ledu 😓. No more replies i keep things myself. But hopefully e karu chekatlu chilchu kuntu malli putodhane korukuntina yendukante tarvarha malli chikatini nenu tattukolenu

12 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

4Ck3FSc.gif

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

32 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

kaka intha edishey badulu a nuyyo goyyo soosko raadu? enduku intha feel aythu life ni saginchatam... 

Zindagi utta madapur thammi... khali geethaley mana shethla untay... Rathalu mana shethula undav...

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

bullet points leva ?