Existing alimony laws in India

DummyVariable

4 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Esp Men mostly sardukupovali ee alimony gola valla. They don’t have a chance with current Indian laws. Arbitrary ga domestic violence cases and 498a kooda pedatharu during divorce sometimes. 

RjWP4B.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Esp Men mostly sardukupovali ee alimony gola valla. They don’t have a chance with current Indian laws. Arbitrary ga domestic violence cases and 498a kooda pedatharu during divorce sometimes. 

Dowry is illegal but still exists, why not alimony?

5 minutes ago, Minniee said:

They demand girl parents during talks , Boy mom asking mentioning that they spent this much for her son's education and they need  dowry but after marriage also she is after her son's salary and creating differences between couple .

Aa money theesukoni abbayiki isthara leka valle karchupettukuntara? Don’t the parents give it on the name of the girl? 

6 minutes ago, Minniee said:

parents give gold and property for girl, that is different and this cash is different, never know what they do with that cash,if that is given to his son and invested properly then all good, but there are parents who keep that money to themself and dwell on sons money harassing daughter in law, not every one but there are such cases. They demand and take money and still create disturbances between couple and make them get divorced, if girl is independent she wont demand alimony but through mediator they ask for marriage expenses and dowry amount.if she is not independent and poor , she demands alimony

Ala ayithe dowry ichcharu ani ela prove chestharu during court cases? What does the mother in law do to break the marriage? 

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

My parents didn't pay a dowry, I did, with my own money.

Are you sure you did not deposit the money in the bank and married the bank account instead?

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Are you sure you did not deposit the money in the bank and married the bank account instead?

So smart you are, I can assure you that my boyfriend is not imaginary. 

2 minutes ago, Minniee said:

see andaru alaga undaru , kontamandi ladies untaru too possesive and guy waste fellow avte ila racha avtadi ante

dowry proofs untay transactions, enquiries .adem small amount kaduga 

Everytime wire transfer chesthe proof ade ayithadi kaa? Like note lo “dowry” ani petti pa isthe saripothundi ga? 

Ala mother in law possessive ayithe em chesthundi? Guys waste fellow ante how to know?