sameer1384

Dallas lo bachelors ki illu rent ki isthe

Recommended Posts

sameer1384

Dallas lo bachelors ki illu rent ki isthe.

1.what do the tenant expect and what are the problems  experience during the stay?

2.which location is preferable and how much rent is reasonable ?

3. Preference of furnished home over the apartments. 

4. Preference of separate room/bath over the shared .

 

5. Issues with commute and shared kitchen among the house mates. 

6.  What do you expect more conveniences if you renting in a house ? 

mee amulya maina abhi prayalu theliya cheya galaru.                  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kothavani

some time back Next door lo ovaro complain chestunde antha weeeeeeddddd tagi gabbu chesaru anta illu ni , A paint ki vasana sticked it seems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HEROO
28 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

Dallas lo bachelors ki illu rent ki isthe.

1.what do the tenant expect and what are the problems  experience during the stay?

2.which location is preferable and how much rent is reasonable ?

3. Preference of furnished home over the apartments. 

4. Preference of separate room/bath over the shared .

 

5. Issues with commute and shared kitchen among the house mates. 

6.  What do you expect more if you renting in a house ? 

mee amulya maina abhi prayalu theliya cheya galaru.                  

 

 

 

 

 

 

ade chethhoo pillalu vunte pelli chesi illu rasisthe chaalu antha kante ekkuva expect cheyydadam ledu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joker_007
40 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:
  1. oke caste bachelors undunu
  2. daily madhyam sevinchunu
  3. non veg vanda badunu / biryani thinabadunu
  4. bathroom beating cheyabadunu
  5. carpet ni sava dengunu
  6. paints dengunu
  7. kitchen sanka naakinchunu
  8. pakkintlo aunty untey sight kotta badunu

motham nee gurinchi cheppukunnattu unnavu.... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinUsa
29 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@3$%  @samaja_varagamana  valla 10th class friend lanti vallu bachelors ga vaste kashtam...

intlo or pakkintlo aunties battal areskuntunte tongi chustaru...

u nasty uncle 

nuvve chese panulu  pakkole meda vestav endi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spartan
Just now, kevinUsa said:

u nasty uncle 

nuvve chese panulu  pakkole meda vestav endi 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pittagoda
1 hour ago, No_body_friends said:
  1. oke caste bachelors undunu
  2. daily madhyam sevinchunu
  3. non veg vanda badunu / biryani thinabadunu
  4. bathroom beating cheyabadunu
  5. carpet ni sava dengunu
  6. paints dengunu
  7. kitchen sanka naakinchunu
  8. pakkintlo aunty untey sight kotta badunu

Ma apt lo iddaru iddaru bathroom lo.. Okkadu pooping okkadu bathing pakaney.. Rama rama..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Biskot2
14 hours ago, No_body_friends said:
  1. oke caste bachelors undunu
  2. daily madhyam sevinchunu
  3. non veg vanda badunu / biryani thinabadunu
  4. bathroom beating cheyabadunu
  5. carpet ni sava dengunu
  6. paints dengunu
  7. kitchen sanka naakinchunu
  8. pakkintlo aunty untey sight kotta badunu

@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GullyBoy

already comedy sesesar kabatti..

why wud anyone want to give their house to bachelors? more money? so if u want something more.. u have to lose something too..

money kavala peace of mind kavala.. u can only pick one..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sameer1384
1 hour ago, GullyBoy said:

already comedy sesesar kabatti..

why wud anyone want to give their house to bachelors? more money? so if u want something more.. u have to lose something too..

money kavala peace of mind kavala.. u can only pick one..

 

Rental property . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.