HHH One Aipotundhi

atlanta

55 minutes ago, TensionNahiLeneka said:

correct me if i am wrong, adi 5th year lo vunanppudu apply cheste 1 year vastundi with labor approved. not in 6th year. 

that is any time , even after 6 th yr u can file based on AC21 law . 

24 minutes ago, atlanta said:

so based on above discussions, there are no options to stay here to continue my job after 6 years of hhh one.

I am not sure. But if you were out of country for some time in those 6 years then you can get another extension for that period ani chadiva.

Never seen any one in person who did it though. 

6 minutes ago, snoww said:

I am not sure. But if you were out of country for some time in those 6 years then you can get another extension for that period ani chadiva.

it is possible . claiming reminder of 6 yrs  . you need to prove all your entry and exit dates 

4 minutes ago, atlanta said:

no, only 10 months

10 months is like very tight & almost practically impossible for labor approval. nothing wrong in trying though..

but as someone suggested, i think u still can go for fresh h1 - vinnanu nenu kuda idhi, but not sure how they treat in this case ani. 

Just now, Chinna84 said:

10 months is like very tight & almost practically impossible for labor approval. nothing wrong in trying though..

but as someone suggested, i think u still can go for fresh h1 - vinnanu nenu kuda idhi, but not sure how they treat in this case ani. 

he needs to wait for a yr out of country  to apply fresh H1 ( lottery )

9 minutes ago, snoww said:

naku thelisina basic rule entante, if u have labor approval before ur h1 expiry(6yrs) - you are eligible to apply for an extension, no matter whether the labor is done in 5th or 4th year or so....  And in this case with labor approval notice, u get 1yr. 

5 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

naku thelisina basic rule entante, if u have labor approval before ur h1 expiry(6yrs) - you are eligible to apply for an extension, no matter whether the labor is done in 5th or 4th year or so....  And in this case with labor approval notice, u get 1yr. 

I might be wrong. But to my knowledge labor has to be applied between 5-6 years. Otherwise getting approved 140 by end of 6th year is the only option to get another extension. 

18 minutes ago, snoww said:

this is right. 

11 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

how can i go fresh h1, please provide more in details?

6 minutes ago, atlanta said:

aa option kuda ledhanukunta brother.... 

u need to stay out of country for 1yr to file a fresh h1b. 

i would recommend,

1. try to apply gc now and see ur luck. 

2. F1 - OPT  

6 minutes ago, atlanta said:

You can file h1 but you will get h1 approved only for the period of time you were out of country in last 6 years. 

If that period is 1-2 years , then do it and start labor immediately. You might get 140 approved by end of it. 

Just now, snoww said:

You can file h1 but you will get h1 approved only for the period of time you were out of country in last 6 years. 

If that period is 1-2 years , then do it and start labor immediately. You might get 140 approved by end of it. 

@atlanta : if it(period is 1-2 years) applies in your case, u r so lucky and the best option without any hussles. 

• Upvote 1