Personal details is the worst part 

this db was always personal ra babu.

you have your head buried your arse.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

@Android_Halwa Kaka vadiley lite teesuko 

Mana cbn n jaggu threads lo enjoy chedham va

Evvv...

Nenu endi vaa vadiledi, Naa participation in Aunty threads is least..

Aunty victim list lo inni rojulu Nenu okadine vunna anukunna, list lo almost 10 people ipudu...

so..mana paga pratikaaram lite..Naa victimization jujubi

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Evvv...

Nenu endi vaa vadiledi, Naa participation in Aunty threads is least..

Aunty victim list lo inni rojulu Nenu okadine vunna anukunna, list lo almost 10 people ipudu...

so..mana paga pratikaaram lite..Naa victimization jujubi

neeku oka satyam chepta kaka..

nuvvu oka ammayi tho pm lo maatladthunnavanuko... aa ammayi inko 15 members tho same pm chat chesthu untadhi.

ofcourse neeku nuvvu okanive important, but ammayi laki moju ekkuva kaka.

list undedhi eppudu untadhi. abbayilani nammi rangam loki dookey edava pani seyyaku kaka. all sollu.

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

neeku oka satyam chepta kaka..

nuvvu oka ammayi tho pm lo maatladthunnavanuko... aa ammayi inko 15 members tho same pm chat chesthu untadhi.

ofcourse neeku nuvvu okanive important, but ammayi laki moju ekkuva kaka.

list undedhi eppudu untadhi. abbayilani nammi rangam loki dookey edava pani seyyaku kaka. all sollu.

Nenu oka sathyam cheptha vinu

ie DB lo Nenu ae ammayi tho kuda PM cheyaledu, infact valla threads and topics lo ki kuda dooranu, not my interest. 

DB Aunty case lo kuda anthe...I don’t care and least bothered...na details leak chesi threaten chesina, I did not respond in the same way although I can leak her details too...!! Ide satyam

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nenu oka sathyam cheptha vinu

ie DB lo Nenu ae ammayi tho kuda PM cheyaledu, infact valla threads and topics lo ki kuda dooranu, not my interest. 

DB Aunty case lo kuda anthe...I don’t care and least bothered...na details leak chesi threaten chesina, I did not respond in the same way although I can leak her details too...!! Ide satyam

mari enduku you started attacking her? reason aey lekunda?

eppudo ninnu edho anindha db lo. nuvvu aamey meedha comment cheyyakunda undi untey intha daaka raademo.

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

mari enduku you started attacking her? reason aey lekunda?

eppudo ninnu edho anindha db lo. nuvvu aamey meedha comment cheyyakunda undi untey intha daaka raademo.

She tried to use me as a bait to make her ex-BF jealous and knowing her intentions, i literally scolded her and blocked her from any further communication, but being a frustrated individual, she came up with multiple fake ID's and with her BF, started spreading lies and abuses for an year and then only I started attacking her..

And, she was the one who reached out to me in the first place.

comment cheyakunda vunna...aina kuda abuses agaledu..restrain mainatain chesina, agaledu...on some days, multiple numbers nundi messages vastunde...aina kuda nenu respond avaledu..and she took advantage saying I harassed her, molested her or what not..Now, Does it still makes tense to keep quiet when someone keeps on attacking you on such fronts ?

She tried to use me as a bait to make her ex-BF jealous and knowing her intentions, i literally scolded her and blocked her from any further communication, but being a frustrated individual, she came up with multiple fake ID's and with her BF, started spreading lies and abuses for an year and then only I started attacking her..

And, she was the one who reached out to me in the first place.

comment cheyakunda vunna...aina kuda abuses agaledu..restrain mainatain chesina, agaledu...on some days, multiple numbers nundi messages vastunde...aina kuda nenu respond avaledu..and she took advantage saying I harassed her, molested her or what not..Now, Does it still makes tense to keep quiet when someone keeps on attacking you on such fronts ?

ok. she's crazy. I never followed those stories anyway.

I just hope you don't get involved in that nonsense.

@Agnes

I have made agreement with her directly, you stay out of my issues   and I will stay away from your interests, very honorable agreement but she never wanted peace, neither the abuses stopped neither she refrained from blackmailing me by posting my details on this DB...You also know my name and just hit the first three letters and you will find quite a few ID's starting..whom do you think have created such ID's ? 

I understand your concern, but in this case your concerns are not worth. Save some of them for later use...

@Agnes

I have made agreement with her directly, you stay out of my issues   and I will stay away from your interests, very honorable agreement but she never wanted peace, neither the abuses stopped neither she refrained from blackmailing me by posting my details on this DB...You also know my name and just hit the first three letters and you will find quite a few ID's starting..whom do you think have created such ID's ? 

I understand your concern, but in this case your concerns are not worth. Save some of them for later use...

3pa3zo.gif

Just now, Agnes said:

ok. she's crazy. I never followed those stories anyway.

I just hope you don't get involved in that nonsense.

I have no interest to follow her dude, I have my political interests topics and usually stick to those topics. 

Its just this mad woman around the sole reason for such mess...

This crazy woman has sent my personal details to at least 100 members in this DB as personal messages..

1 hour ago, Agnes said:

this db was always personal ra babu.

you have your head buried your arse.

Personal antey caste pichi varaku I have seen

Maree personal details enti Sami

U r head is some where else