Amrita :: How Old are you? Marital status?

RPG_Reloaded

17 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I am not very violent . I can take it as a compliment , smile and move on but people come and mock and make it a terrible thread hurting the person . I often hate threads on my name for same reason .  Fun , pulling leg and spam to agute it’s entertaining but often people don’t know where to stop or just not cross lines . 

Good answer thats why neku eduru ledu tirugu ledu AFBD ki. 

Do aunty need to learn alot from you how to handle situations smoothly?

49 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I am not very violent . I can take it as a compliment , smile and move on but people come and mock and make it a terrible thread hurting the person . I often hate threads on my name for same reason .  Fun , pulling leg and spam to agute it’s entertaining but often people don’t know where to stop or just not cross lines . 

Sarke gaani adigina details cheppu pilla

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

nuvvu super...........

nenu neeku fan ika :)

• Thanks 1