Jagan acts made Wall Street Journal to write about Andhra Pradesh

Armanii

36 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

This is related to solar contracts. how come it is related to polavaram ?

CBN 60K crores appulu, literally pending bills vadilesi velladu. All these 6 to 7 months they were clearing all those bills 

Ani finance minister neeku sms pettada?

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

This is related to solar contracts. how come it is related to polavaram ?

CBN 60K crores appulu, literally pending bills vadilesi velladu. All these 6 to 7 months they were clearing all those bills l

CBN 5 years ki 60k appulu teste ... Jagan 9 months lo 48k appulu techadu antunaru ga 

ela nammedi?

2 hours ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

English ekkada nerchukunna

akkada kindha clear ga kindha threatened to cancel agreements for regonotiating in lower prices ani undhi 

kallu ekkada pattukunna

That's long back ippatidi kadu state govt. threaten chesindi, central govt. involve ayindi and AP high court involve ayindi to pay the dues, and aa payments ae pending lo unnayi, topic is on pending payments di threaten chesindi kadu

ippudu ne kallu ekkada pettukunnav, you are so obsessed on jaggu

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JohnSnow said:

Ani finance minister neeku sms pettada?

CBN ela press meet lu pedutharo Jaggu and team alane press meet lu pedutharu 

also Finance minister ae press meet petti cheppina vishyam edi

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Armanii said:

CBN 5 years ki 60k appulu teste ... Jagan 9 months lo 48k appulu techadu antunaru ga 

ela nammedi?

60K appulu ante credit and loans kadu literally bill payments

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Armanii said:

Agreement has a legal stand

You can negotiate on agreement saying we will buy electricity from you at present rates until the existing agreement period and after that we will only if you give it for x amount of rupees

This lobbying should be done with the seller

however Instead of lobbying  the government Threatened to cancel agreements which irked the power companies and they went to court and won. Even after winning the power companies are publisicing this issue in International forums like Davos and other International channels. This causes a huge blow to future investments. 

And to your point - Won’t you negotiate when you do shopping?

Yes we negotiate with the seller before The Quotes and invoices are finalized .... but we do not negotiate on price after the product is delivered to our home and after we started using it .... 

I have seen the trade work by threatening. The companies did not win. I am not sure, if the judgement of asking the government to go to the concerned authority that will reassess the situation is any consolation to the Power companies. Let the companies go to Davos or some other place. They cannot ignore the market, not our purchasing power. Do you think country policies of company get decided at state level?? Do you think Ambani runs his companies based on the government of get a government changed if some government tries to obstruct it? 

Maybe my example about shopping did not strike a chord with you. Let us say, you lease a place for 50 years in Manhattan for your office at today's prices. Tomorrow for whatever reason, Manhattan becomes a deserted place and the cost of RE in Manhattan goes 10 times down today's prices. Would you try to renegotiate or not? Why is it different with the power companies. Government is the consumer for the power companies. Someone had the gumption to take the corporate lobbies, head on. I appreciate the decision. Mind you the product is not delivered yet. This is just like the MoUs governments sign and the companies never materialize. When what they do is right, why would it be any different?

6 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

I have seen the trade work by threatening. The companies did not win. I am not sure, if the judgement of asking the government to go to the concerned authority that will reassess the situation is any consolation to the Power companies. Let the companies go to Davos or some other place. They cannot ignore the market, not our purchasing power. Do you think country policies of company get decided at state level?? Do you think Ambani runs his companies based on the government of get a government changed if some government tries to obstruct it? 

Maybe my example about shopping did not strike a chord with you. Let us say, you lease a place for 50 years in Manhattan for your office at today's prices. Tomorrow for whatever reason, Manhattan becomes a deserted place and the cost of RE in Manhattan goes 10 times down today's prices. Would you try to renegotiate or not? Why is it different with the power companies. Government is the consumer for the power companies. Someone had the gumption to take the corporate lobbies, head on. I appreciate the decision. Mind you the product is not delivered yet. This is just like the MoUs governments sign and the companies never materialize. When what they do is right, why would it be any different?

you may try to renegotiate but the leasing company is not obligated to decrease the price...lets take a viceversa of your example...would the company pay more if the rest of the office spaces rents skyrocket in manhatan?..and you better understand the differnce between an MoU and an agreement..its just a memorandum of understanding and agreement is about both parties agreeing on certain terms

4 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

you may try to renegotiate but the leasing company is not obligated to decrease the price...lets take a viceversa of your example...would the company pay more if the rest of the office spaces rents skyrocket in manhatan?..and you better understand the differnce between an MoU and an agreement..its just a memorandum of understanding and agreement is about both parties agreeing on certain terms

The same here. The company is trying to renegotiate. If it cannot, they threaten to cancel and make the companies come to the table. There is always a carrot and stick, isn't it? MoU is also an agreement about something. It is not set in stone that, you have to abide by your contract, inspite of change in the situations.

Also, I am not even going into the corruption angle that normally voids a contract. 

2 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

The same here. The company is trying to renegotiate. If it cannot, they threaten to cancel and make the companies come to the table. There is always a carrot and stick, isn't it? MoU is also an agreement about something. It is not set in stone that, you have to abide by your contract, inspite of change in the situations.

Also, I am not even going into the corruption angle that normally voids a contract. 

why would company try to cancel and why would it come to the table?