Teach your kids to be sensitive with other kids

iddaritho

Just now, Agnes said:

literally nothing parents can do in that situation, other than consoling the other kid.

and that is not always acceptable in western countries. for an adult to approach a kid that isn't related to them.

atleast parents can  teach the kid to share his toys and be kind..

i dont think its fair to judge the kid's parents..vallu temple lo kid paina shouting enduku le ani lite tiskoni vundochu

Just now, siru said:

atleast parents can  teach the kid to share his toys and be kind..

i dont think its fair to judge the kid's parents..vallu temple lo kid paina shouting enduku le ani lite tiskoni vundochu

you can teach the kid to be kind to his friends and not to bully others.

how can u teach your kid to be nice to a random kid? I don't think its possible.

43 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

We went to temple for shivarathri , my daughter who is a first grader tried to play with other kid who are temple after Pooja , who she knows from dance class. The girl right in front of us And her parents shouted on my kid saying don’t try to play with us and get out their parents even after hearing this didn’t utter a word or say that is bad 

poor my kid got shocked and started to cry 

I feel some parents need to teach their kids how to be sensitive and how to treat other kids properly 
these kids grow up to be bullies 

Good post

1 hour ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Akkade aadi mokam meedha cheppunte oka panaipoyedhi gaa va.. 

No we don’t have that guts and

we don’t want to lose diplomatic factor like manchi vunte Mic lo cheppandi and chedu vunte dB lo cheetotho Cheppali ani kavi bhavam

1 hour ago, Agnes said:

andarni kalupu koni aadukoru pillalu. They have their own social dynamics.

your kid will be fine. don't worry.

Yes we were same as kids behaving like asssholes to new folks

3 hours ago, iddaritho said:

We went to temple for shivarathri , my daughter who is a first grader tried to play with other kid who are temple after Pooja , who she knows from dance class. The girl right in front of us And her parents shouted on my kid saying don’t try to play with us and get out their parents even after hearing this didn’t utter a word or say that is bad 

poor my kid got shocked and started to cry 

I feel some parents need to teach their kids how to be sensitive and how to treat other kids properly 
these kids grow up to be bullies 

That’s the difference between parenting...since your daughter faced this kind of situation...she learned to be nice to other kids