Coronavirus in India: PM Modi announces CARES fund for donations to India's war against Covid-19

Mirage

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Nope Bio-Toilets system started much before 2014 infact 2013 lone South Central railway lo implemented, there were some improvements on it later.

See the Press Release from South Central Railway about Padmavathi Super Fast Express..

https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_detail.jsp?lang=0&id=0,5,268&dcd=2537&did=1372250530258392FE849B8383374EC552E23AF36E3C1.web103

SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY
PRESS RELEASE
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICE, SECUNDERABAD - 500 071

No.137/2013-14 26-06-2013
Secunderabad
Secunderabad-Tirupati Padmavati Express becomes the first Train Within SCR With Bio-Toilets in All Coaches

As part of the eco-friendly / green initiatives of South Central Railway, Bio-toilets are being retro-fitted to the existing coaches in a big way. These will be of immense use in improving the cleanliness in the railway premises.

After successful trials, 166  Bio-toilets have already been fitted to 55  coaches so far o­n various trains such as Hussain Sagar Express and Padmavati Express etc. The process of setting up  another 110  Boi-toilets o­n 32 coaches o­n identified trains has already been started and is likely to be completed by July, 2013. In addition, it is planned to get  192 more Boi-toilets during the current financial year for use in SCR coaches.

One rake of Train No. 12764/12763 Secunderabad-Tirupati-Secunderabad Padmavati Express has become the first train, running completely with in the SCR circuit, to be retrofitted with Bio-toilets o­n all its coaches.  The earlier ordinary toilets of this train,  which  runs  with   19  Coaches ( 12 Sleeper Class, o­ne  AC III Tier, o­ne AC II Tier, 3 General Second Class and two Second Class Luggage Cum Brake Van Coaches)  have been fitted with  Bio-toilet systems from today ie, 26thJune, 2013. With this,  Padmavati  Express gets the distinction of being the first express train o­n SCR with environment friendly Bio-toilets in all coaches of a train.

2011 lo kuda unde below 100 coaches. Full-fledged new technology tho across the railways implementation start chesindi maatram 2017 time lo. 

Just now, Mirage said:

2011 lo kuda unde below 100 coaches. Full-fledged new technology tho across the railways implementation start chesindi maatram 2017 time lo. 

Thats what i am saying its a continuous process not that all started after 2014 as many think... Now that we have so much media coverage so gets more reach which creates a feel oh wow this are all new things..

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Thats what i am saying its a continuous process not that all started after 2014 as many think... Now that we have so much media coverage so gets more reach which creates a feel oh wow this are all new things..

Hmm media epudu undi man. Political will definitely lacking in the previous non-NDA government. That’s what @karthik25 is highlighting I think. Let’s leave it at that.  

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

Hmm media epudu undi man. Political will definitely lacking in the previous non-NDA government. That’s what @karthik25 is highlighting I think. Let’s leave it at that.  

Many good Infra things happened in earlier govts also many Airports got upgraded like Mumbai T2, Delhi T3, Shamshabad Airport Metro in Delhi, In Mumbai infact metro started expanding more to all major cities during UPA-I & II so things do happen in all govt just that we take side of one which we like and think others don't do it...

56 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

Infrastructure, modernization mida chala spend chestunnaru.. Indian railways modernization was a major priority. Many new good trains start chesaru.. trains toilets system is changed.. instead of dumping it on tracks... bacteria tho degrade ayye system chesaru.. Some selected railways stations ni world class facilities chestunnaru.. like including retail shopping mall etc. 

Highways lo kuda... the speed in 2017-18 was double that of previous govt. 

Indian military equipment modernization is a major priority for Modi... there is a whole video on this by Major Gaurav Arya. UPA 10 years lo not a single major equipment was purchased. India needs 42 fighter planes for two side warfare. We have only 19. Rafale deal sign chesaru.. for 36 planes.. 2016 lo sign cheste..delivery already started last year. 3 Navy ships are under construction. These are all expensive..

I am not saying this govt. is doing wonders... but this is the best we have right now.

Healthcare and Education, these are the most important things a govt needs to take care of.  please don't say that he is doing better than UPA or Congress. he is there because he is better. Clearly he is corporate friendly than a common man. 

7 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Many good Infra things happened in earlier govts also many Airports got upgraded like Mumbai T2, Delhi T3, Shamshabad Airport Metro in Delhi, In Mumbai infact metro started expanding more to all major cities during UPA-I & II so things do happen in all govt just that we take side of one which we like and think others don't do it...

Previous govt. did nothing analedu... i am speaking about the pace. This govt. is getting things done at much better rate. 

6 hours ago, astalavistaa said:

Healthcare and Education, these are the most important things a govt needs to take care of.  please don't say that he is doing better than UPA or Congress. he is there because he is better. Clearly he is corporate friendly than a common man

Also, defense. In 10 years, UPA did nothing for the defense. Modi has favored them so much.

Bold part: I would out it as- he is more into capitalism. 

12 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

Previous govt. did nothing analedu... i am speaking about the pace. This govt. is getting things done at much better rate. 

Thats ones notion anthe since what is done is much more coming out in media... No i won't accept ante emi cheyyalenu its up to you.

10 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

I don’t have to take a side to counter something. Numbers are sufficient . Political will was lacking in UPA government.  Let’s leave politics out of this thread.