• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JaiTDP

• tom bhayya

• Michaelbarbosa

• soldier

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ipudu ee bokka evariki.... costco or instacart?

Who ever had wrong price listed 

mostly Costco. Ista just call API I guess

35 minutes ago, krrish4u said:

ma bava valla frnd 100 bottles konnadanta another one 20....my bava also ordered but instacart vadu costco velthe out of stock annaranta ...insta cart called my bava & asked if he wants a different product as it’s out of stock.....but costco ki entha loss

lol the shoppers pay full price in costco its instacart loss not costco

6 minutes ago, soldier said:

Who ever had wrong price listed 

mostly Costco. Ista just call API I guess

customer shops on instacart and pay to instacart, instacart shopper goes to costco, shop and buy with instacart money. Loss will be for instacart 

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

lol the shoppers pay full price in costco its instacart loss not costco

only if the pricing is done by insta. i think pricing is handled by costco as to how much the markup must be.

Are item prices on the Instacart marketplace the same as in-store?

Retail partners set the prices of items on the Instacart marketplace. While many retailers offer everyday store prices* on Instacart, other retailers may set prices on the Instacart platform that are different than in-store prices. In some cases, a flat percentage is added by the retailer to items to cover the cost of the Instacart service.

6 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

only if the pricing is done by insta. i think pricing is handled by costco as to how much the markup must be.

Are item prices on the Instacart marketplace the same as in-store?

Retail partners set the prices of items on the Instacart marketplace. While many retailers offer everyday store prices* on Instacart, other retailers may set prices on the Instacart platform that are different than in-store prices. In some cases, a flat percentage is added by the retailer to items to cover the cost of the Instacart service.

site pricing process kaadhu nenu cheppindhi how shopper shops once he gets an order, shopper uses instacart costco account to pay for the goods he purchased. 

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

site pricing process kaadhu nenu cheppindhi how shopper shops once he gets an order, shopper uses instacart costco account to pay for the goods he purchased. 

yeah. i think at remittence , costco has to bear the difference.

23 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

balio.gif  malla costco has to bear antaavu 

cool ga vinu. prices mark up aithe , say rice is 10$ on insta and 8$ instore. when a insta shopper goes and buy it at costco , what price does the register ping? since its costco that sets the price , either later aa difference ni adjust chestharu or at the counter itself. so later on , there must be some backend job that normalizes the revenues. 

what i am saying is that there is revenue sharing model with costco and they too make money at the backend due to markups

47 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

cool ga vinu. prices mark up aithe , say rice is 10$ on insta and 8$ instore. when a insta shopper goes and buy it at costco , what price does the register ping? since its costco that sets the price , either later aa difference ni adjust chestharu or at the counter itself. so later on , there must be some backend job that normalizes the revenues. 

what i am saying is that there is revenue sharing model with costco and they too make money at the backend due to markups

story antha vini malla nuvvu starting ki vachaavu kadha. insta business model enti antey costco lo kanna price ekkuva markup chesi list chesthaadu vaadi site lo close to 25% and he makes money on that markup delivery fee and subscription fee, shopper counter daggaraki vellaka vaadiki regual customer ki ring chesey price ey ring chestharu and that shopper will have a nameless card that he uses to pay the bill. Costco attended ki or insta shopper iddharu they dont care about price. Its clearly instacart mistake and Costco will no way agree to small baala bachas like insta