Autism issue

terminator_desi

42 minutes ago, masakali said:

+1 

Every kid develops at different pace. Even I was in limbo with all this. My kid also dint speak a word until 3years and dint communicate well. Little bit of India trip and therapy in India(Ananya, hyderabad) kind of helped but saw drastic differences once he came back and went to school here. 

Every public school system in US has this option of therapy and special classes for kids with developmental delays. 

So dont worry, Enquire in your public school system and have the kid enrolled. They will evaluate and give necessary therapies

My kid is now 4 years and now he reads the books on his own and surprises us everyday with his abilities, he catches new things so quickly. He is only lacking little bit in communication, but it will take time. 

As parents, spend more time with kid and they copy their parents almost 100%. 

Thanks for you nice words bro.is your kid social too?does he play with other kids?

50 minutes ago, masakali said:

+1 

Every kid develops at different pace. Even I was in limbo with all this. My kid also dint speak a word until 3years and dint communicate well. Little bit of India trip and therapy in India(Ananya, hyderabad) kind of helped but saw drastic differences once he came back and went to school here. 

Every public school system in US has this option of therapy and special classes for kids with developmental delays. 

So dont worry, Enquire in your public school system and have the kid enrolled. They will evaluate and give necessary therapies

My kid is now 4 years and now he reads the books on his own and surprises us everyday with his abilities, he catches new things so quickly. He is only lacking little bit in communication, but it will take time. 

Bro can you share more details about Ananya, hyderabad, like which hospital and location it is.

2 minutes ago, jlo said:

Don’t think about India period. 

horrible there and they don’t treat well. 

agreed bro.Also imagine the social shaming by relatives and neighbors in India

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, masakali said:

+1 

_-_

• 2 weeks later...