Pascrell, Grassley, Durbin, Gosar, Khanna, Pallone, Gooden Lead Overhaul to H1-B, L-1 Visa Programs

Repo

6 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, Repo said:

Nuvvu chusava DB lo valla wives ni fat unnaru Ani 😀 Chusthe valla me direct ga Ani dhammu unte 👍

I can tell with 100% certainty. Low esteem thella phatttt girls are often ignored and neglected in the dating ecosystem of this country. They are very vulnerable and easy prey for any Male for thar matter. 

Anyone who is on dating site knows this. Its obvious.

2 minutes ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

I can tell with 100% certainty. Low esteem thella phatttt girls are often ignored and neglected in the dating ecosystem of this country. They are very vulnerable and easy prey for any Male for thar matter. 

Mari desi uncles emana hot cakes aa. Even office lo kuda evaru patinchukoru kada.

Just now, Tellugodu said:

Mari desi uncles emana hot cakes aa. Even office lo kuda evaru patinchukoru kada.

Yes phat thella girls and batta Potta desi ankuls are worst permutation with best combination. 

Anyone who is on dating site knows this. Its obvious.

Skip

Lol. Nee personal experience nee personal opinion ni others kuda same anukuntunnaru Ani nuvve decide chesthunnava 😁 

If you see anyone here please show us proofs with their DB ID and we will discuss on this. 

Yes phat thella girls and batta Potta desi ankuls are worst permutation with best combination. 

Adi sarle gani, nee circle lo evarana unnara  ala ?? 

2 minutes ago, Repo said:

Lol. Nee personal experience nee personal opinion ni others kuda same anukuntunnaru Ani nuvve decide chesthunnava 😁 

If you see anyone here please show us proofs with their DB ID and we will discuss on this. 

If it doesnt apply to you. Why you even bother debating on it? You are self contradictory on so many levels. 

1 minute ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

If it doesnt apply to you. Why you even bother debating on it? You are self contradictory on so many levels. 

Crying thread Ani start chesindi evaru 😀Nenu Ade antunna nuvvu Desi husband white wife meeda crying chesthu naa discussion ki vachi crying ante funny ga anipinchavu. Anduke aduguthunna nee experience na leka crying na leka jealous na ani. 

Just now, Repo said:

Crying thread Ani start chesindi evaru 😀Nenu Ade antunna nuvvu Desi husband white wife meeda crying chesthu naa discussion ki vachi crying ante funny ga anipinchavu. Anduke aduguthunna nee experience na leka crying na leka jealous na ani. 

Mocking and ridicule category. 

It's hard to explain. Practically speaking, low IQ people wont get it anyways. Give it a rest man. 

1 minute ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

Mocking and ridicule category. 

It's hard to explain. Practically speaking, low IQ people wont get it anyways. Give it a rest man. 

Fun Baga chesthunnavu. Manchi future undi DB lo 😁

Just now, Repo said:

Fun Baga chesthunnavu. Manchi future undi DB lo 😁

My future is very bright Mayan. Thanks to robust USA immigration system.  

8 minutes ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

My future is very bright Mayan. Thanks to robust USA immigration system.  

Ade unte, nuvu, nenu ela kotukunrvalam  kadu kada. The robust system you are referring to got abused too much by our uncles to an extent that it is beyond repair.

19 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Ade unte, nuvu, nenu ela kotukunrvalam  kadu kada. The robust system you are referring to got abused too much by our uncles to an extent that it is beyond repair.

Who is at fault for devising such laws? Who should be blamed if they still dont amend despite repeated abuses? 

The answer is law makers headed by dumppppp yhatha 

Who is at fault for devising such laws? Who should be blamed if they still dont amend despite repeated abuses? 

The answer is law makers headed by dumppppp yhatha 

IV uncles are to be blamed.

Just now, Tellugodu said:

IV uncles are to be blamed.

Do they even have a say in US law making process? Other than organising dharnaas and rasthaaa rokosss. Come on myaaaan

I thought You were way smarter than this.