Joe Biden on Indian - Americans in 2006 - On 7-11s and Dunkin Donuts & A Slight Indian Accent

Curs0r

no one is @pathith they use any race for their politics...

Trump used accent to imitate India's prime minister: report

President Trump reportedly uses an accent to imitate Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Senior administration officials told The Washington Post that Trump has been known to “affect an Indian accent” to quote Modi, who last year condemned U.S. activity in Afghanistan during a private meeting with Trump.

“Never has a country given so much away for so little in return,” Modi said at the time.

The U.S. Army is currently preparing to increase its presence in Afghanistan by as many as 1,000 more troops, according to the Post. Trump has already added at least 5,500 service members since taking office.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/370076-trump-known-to-use-indian-accent-to-imitate-indias-prime-minister

Trump Mocks Indian PM for Library in Afghanistan

While stating that he got along with Modi, Trump said the Indian leader was "constantly telling me he built a library in Afghanistan." 

"You know what that is? That's like five hours of what we spend," Trump said. 

"And we're supposed to say, 'Oh, thank you for the library.' I don't know who's using it in Afghanistan," Trump said. 

https://www.voanews.com/usa/trump-mocks-indian-pm-library-afghanistan

30 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

B - Biggest 

I - Idiot

D - Democrats 

E - Ever 

N - Nominated 

so true... I was so disappointed when bernie was kicked out. 

3 hours ago, xano917 said:

Aadu inka pedda yedava

Biden hates India and Indians very much.

5 minutes ago, xano917 said:

how ? He seems like a capable politician 

He is over optimistic about reforms and overhauls. One step at a time approach undadu. 
Adi kaakunda, Dems evvaru Legal immigration supporters kaadu. They want indentured servitude  in the form of work visa relaxations but no hope for long term path here. On the flip side they will give all sorts of relaxations for Family based, asylum etc. most of whom will come and start taking advantage of the federal programs to loot tax money which we contribute a lot to. Anduke well settled tellolaki dems ante padadu. 

5 hours ago, xano917 said:

Dems side okka solid candidate kuda ravatledu last 2 times nundi ... ofcourse T gadu pedda gem gadu Reps nundi but he was a crowd puller