Why we moved to Canada after 12 years in USA on H1b visa

toranam

59 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

In reality life in Canada sucks. Most of them end up coming to US again working on TN visa.. It's cold, the salaries are not good and job competition is really high.. Better go to India peacefully rather than going to Canada... Canada, Australia, even UK the quality of life for IT jobs is no where close to US..

Very True 

1 minute ago, trent said:

Thanks uncles maku kastha competition taggistunnaru Canada waste ani 🤪

1 minute ago, trent said:

Thanks uncles maku kastha competition taggistunnaru Canada waste ani 🤪

Wat u do in Canada ...job aa

1 hour ago, toranam said:

A Fox one day spied a beautiful bunch of ripe grapes hanging from a vine trained along the branches of a tree. The grapes seemed ready to burst with juice, and the Fox's mouth watered as he gazed longingly at them.

The bunch hung from a high branch, and the Fox had to jump for it. The first time he jumped he missed it by a long way. So he walked off a short distance and took a running leap at it, only to fall short once more. Again and again he tried, but in vain.

Now he sat down and looked at the grapes in disgust.

"What a fool I am," he said. "Here I am wearing myself out to get a bunch of sour grapes that are not worth gaping for."

And off he walked very, very scornfully.

There are many who pretend to despise and belittle that which is beyond their reach.

3 minutes ago, trent said:

Mestri shop open cheyali ani chustunna 🤪

Cheyi bro, If you have client contacts, will be lucrative

naku telsinavi anni student admissions ve, friends chaps mandi adigaru 

7 minutes ago, rahulroy4u said:

Cheyi bro, If you have client contacts, will be lucrative

naku telsinavi anni student admissions ve, friends chaps mandi adigaru 

R U from Canada?

US lo ante visa status kosam chachinattu mestri dagara vuntaru. 

Canada lo ala workout kadu bro. min 2 yrs Ina ne dagara vuntene workout ayiddi

No I’m in US, Canada try chesa,  IELTS Raasa, most documentation done but lucky ga h1 extension approve ayyindi, so Malli relax ayya. 

but I have friends who have PRs but no jobs , valle adugutunnaru. 

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

In reality life in Canada sucks. Most of them end up coming to US again working on TN visa.. It's cold, the salaries are not good and job competition is really high.. Better go to India peacefully rather than going to Canada... Canada, Australia, even UK the quality of life for IT jobs is no where close to US..

Its all debatable bro, what I know from my frnds is that having a consultancy ecosystem in US makes it easy here.

If we are true to ourselves, lots of us don't have employable skills by the time we graduate.

14 minutes ago, rahulroy4u said:

No I’m in US, Canada try chesa,  IELTS Raasa, most documentation done but lucky ga h1 extension approve ayyindi, so Malli relax ayya. 

but I have friends who have PRs but no jobs , valle adugutunnaru. 

Ok 

13 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

Its all debatable bro, what I know from my frnds is that having a consultancy ecosystem in US makes it easy here.

If we are true to ourselves, lots of us don't have employable skills by the time we graduate.

It’s true 👍🏼

arey piccha fruti gallara

US ante tech . tech ante US. everyone in the world is coming US just for one one one one fkg reason .OPPORTUNITIES

No other country in the world offers this

adi peekaleni valle ilanti videos petti natakal chesta untaru

the cheeoo of msft and google said no other country in the world our story will be possible except US

so G mooskuni work hard and grab opportunities in US

• Like 2