dasari4kntr

Coffee types

Recommended Posts

dasari4kntr
6 minutes ago, kothavani said:

What is difference between dark roast and light roast bro?

coffee beans roast anukunta...

to be frank...cappuccino tappa...nenu inkedhi taagledhu..ippativaraku...

reddit lo dorikindhi...shared it here..might be useful to others...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kasi
34 minutes ago, kothavani said:

What is difference between dark roast and light roast bro?

like the name says.....its the amount time the beans are roasted.....longer darker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kothavani
Just now, kasi said:

like the name says.....its the amount time the beans are roasted.....longer darker 

Ya bro but what difference it makes will xofee  be stronger than the other? Or smell or sour ness etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadiesTailor
7 hours ago, kothavani said:

Ya bro but what difference it makes will xofee  be stronger than the other? Or smell or sour ness etc

kickuuu bro... dark roast lo vunde kickku light roast lo vundadu..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kool_SRG
7 hours ago, Heroin said:

Filter coffee

 

2 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

best coffee ever...

Photos of Kumbakonam Degree Coffee, Thyagaraya Nagar, Chennai ...      Enjoy Maadi...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadiesTailor
1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

 

Photos of Kumbakonam Degree Coffee, Thyagaraya Nagar, Chennai ...      Enjoy Maadi...

thanks baaa... madras coffee baguntundhi.. ala ani us lo oka restaurant lo try chesa....dani kante naa microwave coffee chana better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kool_SRG
Just now, LadiesTailor said:

thanks baaa... madras coffee baguntundhi.. ala ani us lo oka restaurant lo try chesa....dani kante naa microwave coffee chana better

Anni chotla baagodhu baa,  Coffee Peberry & Chicory mixing correct ga chesthene manchi flavour vasthaadi..

 

Aa pic lo unnadhi Kumbakonnam degree coffee.. Super untaadi maa intlo daily filter coffee ne.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heroin
Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Anni chotla baagodhu baa,  Coffee Peberry & Chicory mixing correct ga chesthene manchi flavour vasthaadi..

 

Aa pic lo unnadhi Kumbakonnam degree coffee.. Super untaadi maa intlo daily filter coffee ne.

 

Degree coffee ki filter coffee ki Theda enti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChinnaBhasha
20 minutes ago, Heroin said:

Degree coffee ki filter coffee ki Theda enti

coffee chesevadiki degree unte adi degree coffee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scada
1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

coffee chesevadiki degree unte adi degree coffee

  ChinnaBhasha Heroin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.