mummadi

Anyone got hit with Gout before?

Recommended Posts

mummadi

Severe/Extreme pain bro. Em medicines/food tiskunnaru gout ki? How soon were u guys able to recover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kr123

Acute attack is severely painful

Regular anti inflammatory ,ice application

complete rest 

Uric acid lowering agents use cheyyali

Food ki pedda chart ey undi

Simply avoid alcohol and high protein diet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
quirky

Alkaline foods baga help chestayi to flush out excess uric acid

Gut friendly foods consume cheyyandi

Ash gourd juice kani,acv kani tesukondi 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MeetFriendz

if uric acid levels are more then try avoiding egg, meat etc ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pittagoda
57 minutes ago, mummadi said:

Severe/Extreme pain bro. Em medicines/food tiskunnaru gout ki? How soon were u guys able to recover.

Nenu unna. Expert here.

When you feel slight warm feeling or pain, then immediately cofirm ayyipo that you won't sleep ratriki..

Take colchicine 0.6 mg 2 immediately, then after 1 hr take one more. Also take indomethacin 50 mg and pepto bismol after 1 hour. Most of the people will have diarrhea after that but I take one more after 12 hours and also second indomethacin. 

 

To try reducing uric acid when you don't have gout..

Start with a week of colchicine with 1 tab a day. Then take allopurinol 100 mg  + 1 colchicine from second week. 4th week 2 allopurinol  + 1 colchocine.. 6th only allopurinol.. Do this for 6 months.. 

 

Don't drink, no chicken,tomato, dals, chocolate , red meat, shell fish.. 

4 eggs per week

No soda

I eat starch rice once a week just to clean my system..

 

I get gout every month even now. I can't stop eating chicken.. 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kalam_Youtheman
2 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Nenu unna. Expert here.

When you feel slight warm feeling or pain, then immediately cofirm ayyipo that you won't sleep ratriki..

Take colchicine 0.6 mg 2 immediately, then after 1 hr take one more. Also take indomethacin 50 mg and pepto bismol after 1 hour. Most of the people will have diarrhea after that but I take one more after 12 hours and also second indomethacin. 

 

To try reducing uric acid when you don't have gout..

Start with a week of colchicine with 1 tab a day. Then take allopurinol 100 mg  + 1 colchicine from second week. 4th week 2 allopurinol  + 1 colchocine.. 6th only allopurinol.. Do this for 6 months.. 

 

Don't drink, no chicken,tomato, dals, chocolate , red meat, shell fish.. 

I eat starch rice once a week just to clean my system..

 

I get gout every month even now. I can't stop eating chicken.. 

 

 

 

 

 

my frnd okkaduu unnaduu he never ate non veg ( brahmins) ... but still he has gout 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kr123
4 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Nenu unna. Expert here.

When you feel slight warm feeling or pain, then immediately cofirm ayyipo that you won't sleep ratriki..

Take colchicine 0.6 mg 2 immediately, then after 1 hr take one more. Also take indomethacin 50 mg and pepto bismol after 1 hour. Most of the people will have diarrhea after that but I take one more after 12 hours and also second indomethacin. 

 

To try reducing uric acid when you don't have gout..

Start with a week of colchicine with 1 tab a day. Then take allopurinol 100 mg  + 1 colchicine from second week. 4th week 2 allopurinol  + 1 colchocine.. 6th only allopurinol.. Do this for 6 months.. 

 

Don't drink, no chicken,tomato, dals, chocolate , red meat, shell fish.. 

4 eggs per week

No soda

I eat starch rice once a week just to clean my system..

 

I get gout every month even now. I can't stop eating chicken.. 

 

 

 

 

 

Why are you using allopurinol in place of febuxostat ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kr123
1 minute ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

my frnd okkaduu unnaduu he never ate non veg ( brahmins) ... but still he has gout 

Gout is not because of eating chicken

Its a metabolic disorder

You should avoid eating chicken to prevent anthey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mummadi

Nenu vegetarian e. Never drink too. Aina it attacked. Played lots of cricket. So dehydration annaru. Ate few sweet items over past few weeks. Not sure if it's related.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kalam_Youtheman
20 minutes ago, kr123 said:

Gout is not because of eating chicken

Its a metabolic disorder

You should avoid eating chicken to prevent anthey

ante typical brahmin bro vaaaaduu...  egg kuda thinaaaruuu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mattakai

Chicken tinte naku vastundi diagnosised this week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mummadi
25 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Nenu unna. Expert here.

When you feel slight warm feeling or pain, then immediately cofirm ayyipo that you won't sleep ratriki..

Take colchicine 0.6 mg 2 immediately, then after 1 hr take one more. Also take indomethacin 50 mg and pepto bismol after 1 hour. Most of the people will have diarrhea after that but I take one more after 12 hours and also second indomethacin. 

 

To try reducing uric acid when you don't have gout..

Start with a week of colchicine with 1 tab a day. Then take allopurinol 100 mg  + 1 colchicine from second week. 4th week 2 allopurinol  + 1 colchocine.. 6th only allopurinol.. Do this for 6 months.. 

 

Don't drink, no chicken,tomato, dals, chocolate , red meat, shell fish.. 

4 eggs per week

No soda

I eat starch rice once a week just to clean my system..

 

I get gout every month even now. I can't stop eating chicken.. 

 

 

 

 

 

Bhayya na current medication idi:  

 

Starting yesterday, 

Colchicine 0.6 mg  - (every morning) once daily  and upto 30 days ani annadu doctor

Prednisone - (every morning) 40 mg daily for 5 days and 20mg daily from 6th day thru 20th day.

 

Eating cherries, drinking orange juice, ice n hot pack madhyalo switching. Drinking lots of water. 

 

Inkemem cheyochu ? Late night and early in Morning mari horrendous undi pain.

Any tips to change medication or get rid of pain instantly? Unbearable undi pain. Anything i should stress more on? Or to change/add any thing diet wise, treatment wise?

 

Indomethacin/Pepto/Allopurinol anni over the counter aa? Did doctor prescribe those to you? And you still using any one of them?   Na medications chusav ga paina..inka emem tiskovachu alongside those?  Aleve Sodium naproxen kuda add cheyocha (NSAID) adi . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MiryalgudaMaruthiRao
6 minutes ago, mummadi said:

Bhayya na current medication idi:  

 

Starting yesterday, 

Colchicine 0.6 mg  - (every morning) once daily  and upto 30 days ani annadu doctor

Prednisone - (every morning) 40 mg daily for 5 days and 20mg daily from 6th day thru 20th day.

 

Eating cherries, drinking orange juice, ice n hot pack madhyalo switching. Drinking lots of water. 

 

Inkemem cheyochu ? Late night and early in Morning mari horrendous undi pain.

Any tips to change medication or get rid of pain instantly? Unbearable undi pain. Anything i should stress more on? Or to change/add any thing diet wise, treatment wise?

 

Indomethacin/Pepto/Allopurinol anni over the counter aa? Did doctor prescribe those to you? And you still using any one of them?   Na medications chusav ga paina..inka emem tiskovachu alongside those?  Aleve Sodium naproxen kuda add cheyocha (NSAID) adi . 

took me almost one month to recover completely

alcohol avoid mainly beer 

protein takkuva unna food tinu

drink too much water

cherries and cherry juices 

pain killers like ibrupen 

apple cider vinegar with lemon 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sattipandu

ayyayyoo GOUT is genetic and hereditory

no wonder its a rich mans disease.

drastic ga uric acid levels thagginchey food ki transition avvaali 

consult doctors and get nutritionist recommendations toooo

remember u can only subside it not completely eliminate gout 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MiryalgudaMaruthiRao

I couldn't able to walk and visited Dr

Indomethacin 50mg

3times / day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.