Girls meko question funny thought answer please

AFDBRAJA

47 minutes ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Meku mayam ayipoye power vunte yem chestharu.

Andarini adagaledu ma magajathi first pani amayila hostel lo povadam antaru :) 

Mayam ayina moodu kilola makeup vundi ga 

1 hour ago, afacc123 said:

Mayam ayina moodu kilola makeup vundi ga 

Not all girls wear make up eww

@AFDBRAJA nak mayam ayye power unte I will fly ticket and visa free all over the world 😁

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ellen said:

Not all girls wear make up eww

@AFDBRAJA nak mayam ayye power unte I will fly ticket and visa free all over the world 😁

do one thing

by now am sure you do not have anyone you think shall give importance to you or passed that stage where you wantedly look the way you look to make other turn away by a fart

believe me every girl likes to be known by a quotient like being attractive of all

if not so then forget about her existence as a girl as she cannot brighten up forget the life of another but not even a fly for that matter

girls are extension of nature and they are beautiful as is which is definitely enhanced with what they wear and how they work hard on themselves to be attractive with the right kind of makeup at all times even while sleeping

Just now, Ellen said:

Endi oka sentence toh u just assumed that about me ? I believe more in looking natural.  Danki workout sariga chesi, tindi sariga tinte chalu. U don't have sprinkle harmful chemicals on your beautiful skin.

Secondly...not every girl wants to be attractive just because of her physical attributes. Does smartness/intelligence quotient  ring any bells? 

And the rest .....Eh?!

_-_ cool

• Like 1

Athagaari" nethi meedha rendu Patel Patel mani peeki Malli live ki vasthaaru antunaaru andi 

Ee process rojulu enni saarlo chesthaaro mari

23 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Endi oka sentence toh u just assumed that about me ? I believe more in looking natural.  Danki workout sariga chesi, tindi sariga tinte chalu. U don't have sprinkle harmful chemicals on your beautiful skin.

Secondly...not every girl wants to be attractive just because of her physical attributes. Does smartness/intelligence quotient  ring any bells? 

And the rest .....Eh?! 

no where took your statement or you for that matter

was making a completely yet rationalized discussion for the better understanding of oneself being females

if my statements meant anything else never mind putting words in my mouth

11 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

no where took your statement or you for that matter

was making a completely yet rationalized discussion for the better understanding of oneself being females

if my statements meant anything else never mind putting words in my mouth

Okay cool 👍👍 re ..chill. no hard feelings. I din understand that properly

• Thanks 1

girls were looked down in dwapar yuga treta yuga n i think it shud be the same as we take inspoirationfrm them n  not the western culture

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, loveralsofighteralso said:

girls were looked down in dwapar yuga treta yuga n i think it shud be the same as we take inspoirationfrm them n  not the western culture

Girls are always always and always great sources of inspiration 

these televisions and mobiles basically all electronics have changed the basic thought patterns of brain 

10 hours ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Meku mayam ayipoye power vunte yem chestharu.

Andarini adagaledu ma magajathi first pani amayila hostel lo povadam antaru :) 

All my fav restaurants loki dhoori free ga naku kavalsindhi meeekutha 😋