Sunnyvale vs fremont, where to move?

jaijava

9 minutes ago, Nimmakai said:

#1: When the rewards you earn are more valuable than the fee.

If you’re paying a 2.5% fee to use credit, but earning more than that amount in rewards, then using Plastiq can make sense.

If you paid a 2.5% fee to pay a hefty mortgage or other bill, but managed to net 3%, you’d end up ahead — provided you had a good use for those rewards.

Plastiq charges 2.5% fee but gives you cash back. 

11 hours ago, Catalpha said:

My apartment rent is 3500$, utilities and food, miscellaneous expenses tho kalipi 4500$. We don't have much expenses, since both of us are thrifty, so end up saving quite a bit. But people don't need more than that to live a comfortable life. 

Odiyamma..15 yr apr 480k loan on a 700k value home with taxes anta kalipi kooda nenu 4300 kadutunna for 6000sft brand new house with finished basement  in michigan..

Em daridrapu California ra bai..

Just now, Catalpha said:

Yes, the latest one is from US Bank. One is get 500$ after 5000, and one is 750$ after spending 7500. Wells Fargo has an offer get 500 after spending 5000. Bank of America has a business card, get 500 after spending 3000. 

That is not cash back, that is new customer rewards , and many of the cards you mentioned has yearly fees.... The way you are telling is you keep getting  new credit cards for these cash back... If so I am really amazed.... Between how is your credit score doing if you follow this strategy 

1 minute ago, ForEverJava said:

Odiyamma..15 yr apr 480k loan with taxes anta kalipi kooda nenu 4300 kadutunna for 6000sft brand new house with finished basement  in michigan..

USA lo life antee only Bay area lone undi Antaa

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

USA lo life antee only Bay area lone undi Antaa

Moddalo li life..unna paisal mottam rent ke pedite poragalla kosam manchi illu koni saduvulaku paisal etla..

17 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

2 months ki oka sari, new credit card gives 10% cash back. Rent thone cash back ostundi 10% spending limit reach avachu Bay area lo

14 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

aithe enni Cards unnay neeku ippatdaka..

Every 3 months new credit card ante.... Ne Credit history enta ..47osjd.gif

2 minutes ago, sri_india said:

That is not cash back, that is new customer rewards , and many of the cards you mentioned has yearly fees.... The way you are telling is you keep getting  new credit cards for these cash back... If so I am really amazed.... Between how is your credit score doing if you follow this strategy 

Yes, you get rewards. There are ways to not pay yearly fee, for some you have to pay. I told this in this DB multiple times and I don't want to say it again. My credit score is about 770. 

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

Yes, you get rewards. There are ways to not pay yearly fee, for some you have to pay. I told this in this DB multiple times and I don't want to say it again. My credit score is about 770. 

Ok Jai balayya

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

aunty neeku chala talent undi...ee rewards lolli enduku neeku..

6 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Moddalo li life..unna paisal mottam rent ke pedite poragalla kosam manchi illu koni saduvulaku paisal etla..

You're where your job is

1 minute ago, Sarvapindi said:

aunty neeku chala talent undi...ee rewards lolli enduku neeku..

Thanks uncle, nuvv cheppav kada, inka apesta, DB lo post cheyadam.