Jump to content

neuralink


Recommended Posts

sureshkonda
Just now, TrollBait said:

vaadi bondha le.  already unna technology ki kothha peru petti, shares ammukuntaadu... same like Tesla.

already unna technology endi ?  vadu direct ga brain la music stream cheyyochu antunnadu.

Link to post
Share on other sites
TrollBait
4 minutes ago, sureshkonda said:

already unna technology endi ?  vadu direct ga brain la music stream cheyyochu antunnadu.

emaindhi uncle.. Indian nationalist laki google kooda vaadatam raadha? lol.

this tech has existed for decades. he's just making bullshit projections on how far ahead it is... just like he claimed that Tesla would achieve full automation without lidars.

Link to post
Share on other sites
macha
54 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

vaadi bondha le.  already unna technology ki kothha peru petti, shares ammukuntaadu... same like Tesla.

Lol.. neurallink alredy unna tech aa and same like Tesla na.. wake up brother ..

Link to post
Share on other sites
macha
19 minutes ago, jaijava said:

vaado barri jaffa.. anni PR stunts baa

So what ever he is delivering like level 5 autonomy driving,  spacex, open ai, boaring company all are pr stunts wahaa..

Link to post
Share on other sites
TrollBait
1 minute ago, macha said:

Lol.. neurallink alredy unna tech aa and same like Tesla na.. wake up brother ..

its ok nandi investor garu. I prefer to sleep.

Link to post
Share on other sites
macha
50 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

emaindhi uncle.. Indian nationalist laki google kooda vaadatam raadha? lol.

this tech has existed for decades. he's just making bullshit projections on how far ahead it is... just like he claimed that Tesla would achieve full automation without lidars.

Yes it’s on way unlike google with 30 million miles with lidar tech he achieved with 3 billion miles with simple yet sophisticated ml solution..

Link to post
Share on other sites
TrollBait
1 minute ago, macha said:

So what ever he is delivering like level 5 autonomy driving,  spacex, open ai, boaring company all are pr stunts wahaa..

I'm too bored of market talk brother. if you made money off his ventures, you must be right.

I don't care about him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
macha
1 hour ago, sureshkonda said:

musk gadu mana brain ki spot peduthunda ?

It’s completely optional if you want to do it... but he believes it’s only way to beat ai... did you try the GPT 3 which was released ? It’s freaking dangerous for jobs... if humans cannot learn as fast as machines we will be like humans in wall-e 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TrollBait
7 minutes ago, macha said:

Yes it’s on way unlike google with 30 million miles with lidar tech he achieved with 3 billion miles with simple yet sophisticated ml solution..

when its legally okay to do so, there will a million 'simple yet sophisticated' ml solution to driving le.

like always he putting kerchief and try to attract best talent to fund his company. none of his companies are innovative or path breaking. its just market talk. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
macha
Just now, TrollBait said:

I'm too bored of market talk brother. if you made money off his ventures, you must be right.

I don't care about him.

I am not talking about market value or valuations here,  topic is not about money.. money comes and goes a innovators like musk is defining how engineering is and what can we make out of it..not sure what case made you to not care about him.. but literally he is yughapurshudu I can say .. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TrollBait
4 minutes ago, macha said:

It’s completely optional if you want to do it... but he believes it’s only way to beat ai... did you try the GPT 3 which was released ? It’s freaking dangerous for jobs... if humans cannot learn as fast as machines we will be like humans in wall-e 

he can believe all he wants, as long as he doesn't make bullshit claims about how far he's with any of these tech.

I would change my mind if he makes a mars mission before NASA does. otherwise, let me just sleep.

you make your money dude. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.