coronavirus and pichi p**k tatha valla dhairnam kolpokundri...

jaijava

14 minutes ago, jaijava said:

key here is that "forgetting about it" is not easy.. people take different ways of dealing with it.. some imagine delegating it to a higher power.. and that's ok i think

People don't laugh about the same joke more than once, then why should you cry about a tragedy more than once?

46 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Rather than trusting an unknown force, trust yourself, and forget about things that are not in your hands. 

baaga cheppav cat vaunty 

Just now, Catalpha said:

People don't laugh about the same joke more than once, then why should you cry about a tragedy more than once?

nuvvepudu comedy cinemalu, comedy scenes multiple times choodaledha :lol: 

It doesnt matter even if you didnt have.... there are literally millions of people who do that.. andhuke comedy cinemalu antha hit aithai ekkadaina 

6 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

you are going in circles ... I already pointed out the wording that the "situation is beyond your reach" or "not in your control".... 

give it a rest

How about I put it this way? Don't trust in the unknown, so you won't blame the unknown for your failures. 

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

nuvvepudu comedy cinemalu, comedy scenes multiple times choodaledha :lol: 

It doesnt matter even if you didnt have.... there are literally millions of people who do that.. andhuke comedy cinemalu antha hit aithai ekkadaina 

Try watching the same dialogue for the whole day, and tell me if you still laugh at it in the night. People who worry about their misfortune for days, weeks and months are doing the same. It's the same problem that they keep going back to, to feel bad about. 

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

How about I put it this way? Don't trust in the unknown, so you won't blame the unknown for your failures. 

let them trust and blame... naadhem poindi 

my point was, when all the efforts go out of the window, there is nothing one can do than put their faith in their fate, luck or God... which is what is called as "not having situation in one's control"

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Try watching the same dialogue for the whole day, and tell me if you still laugh at it in the night. People who worry about their misfortune for days, weeks and months are doing the same. It's the same problem that they keep going back to, to feel bad about. 

"more than once" doesnt have to translate as "watching it all day"... it could be thrice, four times, or even 10 times and the number here depends on the intensity of that particular joke.. but definitely more than once, unlike what you said.

Similarly the number of times one goes back to problem and cry depends on the intensity of it... 

1 hour ago, jaijava said:

retri anjaneya dandakam chaduvukuni oka macallan peg vesi bajjondi.. evrything will be alright in the end

http://telugubhakti.com/telugupages/hanuman/hdandakam.htm

Orey naa jai java neeku ardam kanidi enti antey america is like a pendulum it has left and right and the constant of pendulum is america neelanti picchi puvvulu vacchi enni l veshali vesina america always has answer .....okkati nerchuko nee lanti vallu edupugottu m nayaaluu ee america cherigipovali chirigi povalani dreams kaney vallu anta last m aney matti ni susaru

33 minutes ago, Pachhiboothu said:

Orey naa jai java neeku ardam kanidi enti antey america is like a pendulum it has left and right and the constant of pendulum is america neelanti picchi puvvulu vacchi enni l veshali vesina america always has answer .....okkati nerchuko nee lanti vallu edupugottu m nayaaluu ee america cherigipovali chirigi povalani dreams kaney vallu anta last m aney matti ni susaru

vayya... nenu post chesindenti.. nuvvu antunnadenti? asalu emanna relation unda? america cherigipovali ani nenekkada annanu vaa..

kantlo lo m pettukunnava endi baa..