Mee all-time favorite telugu serial enti?

jaijava

All time favorite telugu serial  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I added TV serials from mostly pre 2010 because I think a lot of current TV serials are sh*t. Mee favorite serial kanapadaka pothe kshaminchandi.. I tried my best to recall all the serials I grew up watching in ETV and Gemini (and also heard from friends). Feel free to add your most favorite serial if it is missing, in comments. 

My all time favorite is of course Amrutham (caters to all age groups, simple to follow and clean, hilarious comedy).. sunday night 8:30 to 9:00 maa colony mottham atthukupoyevallu TV's ki..

Ok now I am feeling nostalgic and a bit home sick vaa.. I will be back after crying in bathroom 😪... meeru vote guddundri

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, jaijava said:

I added TV serials from mostly pre 2010 because I think a lot of current TV serials are sh*t. Mee favorite serial kanapadaka pothe kshaminchandi.. I tried my best to recall all the serials I grew up watching in ETV and Gemini (and also heard from friends). Feel free to add your most favorite serial if it is missing, in comments. 

My all time favorite is of course Amrutham (caters to all age groups, simple to follow and clean, hilarious comedy).. sunday night 8:30 to 9:00 maa colony mottham atthukupoyevallu TV's ki..

Ok now I am feeling nostalgic and a bit home sick vaa.. I will be back after crying in bathroom 😪... meeru vote guddundri

Sneha and anveshita are too good and churned good ratings for ETV in their beginning days. Especially sneha started of being drama/bit of comedy serial but in the midst they turned it into suspense/horror after initial success of anveshita. Gemini tv “rahasyam” is also good, especially title song with 🐎 horse galloping.

10 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

serials title songs maatram super vuntaayi

Ruthuraagalu serial title song okati vammo appudu anni illalonu adhe... Paata modhalavudhante chaalu ika bat pattukoni akkadanundi jump ground ki   @3$%

10 minutes ago, DaatarBabu said:

Ayithe Ma Pinni edi vaa?  Asale daniki sequel kuda vastundanta @3$% Roju school nunchi vachedappatiki Pinni Ani song vachedi...

Nuvvu school nunchi raatri vasthava @3$%

1 hour ago, jaijava said:

Same feeling here.. those good ol days will never come back..