Not sure what to answer to my Daughter

Murari_Murari

7 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Did u ever do drugs beauty... no offense.. chumma asking

2 minutes ago, Anais_nin said:

did you @meri_zindagi

Actually i dont smoke or drink but I tried them out of curiousity once.. maybe edhi kuda okasari ala try chestha nemo 🤪

7 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Like? Use pills and all u mean.🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Daddy ye ga bro :( sometimes dad matladithe a impact vere lagha untundi .. I see it with my bro and me

10 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Few days back she came home and cried, saying all her friends are having BF's( Mostly tellolu and few desis) 

They are making fun of her that she dont have a BF, as a parents how much we love she feels something is missing in life compared to their friends. 

she is asking dad am I allowed to  have BF, I said we can talk later, honest ga yem mataldalo telidu. what should I say to 17 years girl :( .

I know this day will come but hard to digest and hard to answer. 

Tsunami GIFs | Tenor

You should let her do what she wants. Having BF/GF at that age is very natural. Even the sex. Thats part of nature. Nature was there even before we came into this world or we made these stupid tradtions, relegion or culture.

As a dad, your responsbiliy is to make her emotionally strong just to avoid getting hurt if her relationship fails or if she is dumped, nurture her towards having meaningful relationship instead of some shallow one. And your wife helping her knowing the protected physical relationships and etc ( in a subtle way. I hope you undertand what I am trying to explain) and consequences of any mis-step on her future life.

Just follow the golden rule of philosophy. Imagine if you are 17 years old and in similar cirucmstances as she is and have crush one someone. Doesn't bother you? Would you have not tried?

19 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Actually i dont smoke or drink but I tried them out of curiousity once.. maybe edhi kuda okasari ala try chestha nemo 🤪

Yeah... it’s fun to explore and experience. You know where to stop it obviously.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

E forum ninda pilla kayalena, oka seniors respect em vundadha.

OK moderation gatra emi vundadha. 

Evadu istam vachinatu vadu post vesinavadini helana chesthu adem anandam ra meku. 

Please change name of this forum to www.andhrajokersdiscussion.com 

so evarana serious thread vedamana use ledu.

em pedhanayana... last month join ainav, asalu nuvu evadivo kooda ikkada evadiki thelidu, nee age endo gauge endo evadiki thelidu, gattiga 100 post lu kooda eyyale... enduku anni chimpukutunnav respect kavali ani ragada lo brahmi gadi laaga... respect annadi adukkunte raadhu, it comes with your behaviour, ee logic thelvadha neeku inni neethul chepthunnav

anyways on topic, nuvu oka suggestion adiginav em cheyyali mee koothur matter ani.... 100 mandi 100 different ideas icharu (most of them are similar saying let her be what she wants ani).... nee 1970s brain ki adi nachale mari enduku ginjukuntunnav? if you already made up your mind and not let her a BF then why did you ask here? if you ask for an opinion and advice, try obeying the majority's advice and see how it goes, else do what you like..

inkoka sari post esi edavaku 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

em pedhanayana... last month join ainav, asalu nuvu evadivo kooda ikkada evadiki thelidu, nee age endo gauge endo evadiki thelidu, gattiga 100 post lu kooda eyyale... enduku anni chimpukutunnav respect kavali ani ragada lo brahmi gadi laaga... respect annadi adukkunte raadhu, it comes with your behaviour, ee logic thelvadha neeku inni neethul chepthunnav

anyways on topic, nuvu oka suggestion adiginav em cheyyali mee koothur matter ani.... 100 mandi 100 different ideas icharu (most of them are similar saying let her be what she wants ani).... nee 1970s brain ki adi nachale mari enduku ginjukuntunnav? if you already made up your mind and not let her a BF then why did you ask here? if you ask for an opinion and advice, try obeying the majority's advice and see how it goes, else do what you like..

ltt for respectable peddhayana who said he is leaving the DB but crying in a new thread 

13 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Baga emotional ayinattu unnav

20 hours ago, BeautyQueen said:

Anni try cheyy

20 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

Did u ever do drugs beauty... no offense.. chumma asking

I did try shrooms once, if I ever get chance again will do it.  But the feeling cannot be explained not into synthetics though, it doesn't look cool either snorting those. some in my group were asking my tour guide abt LSD, we had a small discussion abt it, he was saying taking LSD will change your perception towards life.

let her enjoy uncle...marriage ki evado oka bakara dorukutaadu le. you can't hold her too long.

Some parents suggest their kids who are in relationship to have safe sex and not get pregnant.

25 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

I did try shrooms once, if I ever get chance again will do it.  But the feeling cannot be explained not into synthetics though, it doesn't look cool either snorting those. some in my group were asking my tour guide abt LSD, we had a small discussion abt it, he was saying taking LSD will change your perception towards life.

What is LSD

you ain’t @BeautyQueen no