Amrutha Pranay answering audience questions

Catalpha

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

What is so negative about choosing her partner? If he is jobless, so be it. They will make a living however they want. Lekapote adukkutintaaru. Madhyalo @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao pettanam enti? It's not his life, so he has no right to interfere. 

There is nothing negative about choosing a partner ..even he is jobless ... I am pretty sure he might have seen other side of which we will not know. Otherwise no one will kill already married daughter husband. The guy might have been with someone else before or something related to character. Parents can accept a person even he is jobless or anything but if he has some diff character wouldn't accept just thinking their daughter might suffer. This is not justifying the murder but there were so many theories of pranay having multiple relations before.

1 minute ago, Hyper said:

There is nothing negative about choosing a partner ..even he is jobless ... I am pretty sure he might have seen other side of which we will not know. Otherwise no one will kill already married daughter husband. The guy might have been with someone else before or something related to character. Parents can accept a person even he is jobless or anything but if he has some diff character wouldn't accept just thinking their daughter might suffer. This is not justifying the murder but there were so many theories of pranay having multiple relations before.

Okay, if Pranay had relationships with other women, Amrutha will know about it and realize her mistake. I still don't understand how it has to involve @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao. If she does something wrong, she alone is responsible for her doing. Her parents are not responsible for her mistakes. So, by getting involved in this matter, @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao became a bigger asshole in the whole story. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Okay, if Pranay had relationships with other women, Amrutha will know about it and realize her mistake. I still don't understand how it has to involve @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao. If she does something wrong, she alone is responsible for her doing. Her parents are not responsible for her mistakes. So, by getting involved in this matter, @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao became a bigger asshole in the whole story. 

Miryalaguda maruthirao back lo bokka pedadha yenta matalu amayi, chaduvu kunna danivena asalu.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Andhuke kadha...pichi pani chesina ani em cheyalo ardham kaka chanipoyindu... he thought she is used to comforts and will not be happy with that characterless or less comfort life..but avani secondary matters ani... oksari oka manshi kavali anukunte...em avasram ledhu ani realize aye time ki chala late ayipoyindhi