Ganta ki 100 rupees dhati sampadinche vallu randi..

Bongu..Boshanam

2 hours ago, Bongu..Boshanam said:

exactly.. aa FAANG / Big-N companies ki prime vendors ne vethukuthunna.. mostly WITCH companies pandulni tholinattu tholuthunnaru... ofc lo kuda political torture lu untai; anyways, big companies ki correct channel dorakadam ledu... :(

I'm talking about FTE positions not contract positions

even jr engineers get 150K/yr. you can easily get 250K+/yr with your experience if you prepare well

what do you mean by channel? check this out 

1. Interview Preparation for FAANG companies...
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bongu..Boshanam said:

valid point.. but i have 2 reasons for not fte. of course, firstly no proper channel to get good paying full time companies. 2nd, get worried a lot w internal disgusting politics, i am very poor in that. Anyways, throw some light on 135-160 range FTE companies...thx. 

even small and mid companies who hires you will give that salary. I know now it's bit tough to get h1 sponsor.

But as others said work on LinkedIn with certs, recos..be ready to hit market first qr of next yr..there will be lot openings after covid.

Come out of billing mind set and think of annual salary with benefits😃..

1 hour ago, chicagoafdb said:

even small and mid companies who hires you will give that salary. I know now it's bit tough to get h1 sponsor.

But as others said work on LinkedIn with certs, recos..be ready to hit market first qr of next yr..there will be lot openings after covid.

Come out of billing mind set and think of annual salary with benefits😃..

Tru.. all I need mny either contract / ft by h1 sponsored compny. $100/hr = $150k sal.

2 hours ago, Bongu..Boshanam said:

sounds good, but curious to know - hw r u managing WITCH chetha politics..Lucky if u r not in that teams around.

Dude the fuckk man .. did you ever hear about a company hiring you for FTE positions without any cowshit layers in the middle ?!? 

All the answers you are giving run around contract positions and implementation partners.. come out 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Bongu..Boshanam said:

sounds good, but curious to know - hw r u managing WITCH chetha politics..Lucky if u r not in that teams around.

Full-time man. no layers, vendors, WITCH. Full-time ane option undani marchipoyinattunnav 😁

On 9/11/2020 at 9:43 PM, Bongu..Boshanam said:

SAP APO 2-3 yrs back nerchukunna.. antha ga positions lev market lo... prxy ki kuda kastam ga undindi appatlo.. so ekkuva days danimeeda focus cheyyalekapoya becauz of H1 payroll kastalu.. r u on sap apo...? evarina dorikithe I am rdy to continue on APO.

i was never able to continue with good sap projects...i starte with SAP CRM then no job for 5 months so moved to .net

Try SAP Success factors...tats easy to learn

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Faang said:

Dude the fuckk man .. did you ever hear about a company hiring you for FTE positions without any cowshit layers in the middle ?!? 

All the answers you are giving run around contract positions and implementation partners.. come out 

chill bro.. I used to work w/ T-mo right in front of 13 lights of Microsoft campus in Seattle. Someone from Microsoft referred too.. I didn't dare to apply for it. Just because of these WITCH batch penetrated to FTE space. meaning, one FTE guy or team mostly surrounded by bunch of WITCH people..started licking Client owned manager n . So..., can't thought to see that wild/weird things. So, stayed out of it. And, I told earlier as I am very poor in playing bcc politics, so thought of be in consulting...If I dont like it after 6 months / 1 yr...jump to another project. As of now, Im doing this. Of course, I have few very bad experiences too in consulting, here I have a scope to escape. + @redsox.

Yeah.. now I am hunting for sponsored companies w good sal. suggest me if u can/want.

3 hours ago, linksys23 said:

i was never able to continue with good sap projects...i starte with SAP CRM then no job for 5 months so moved to .net

Try SAP Success factors...tats easy to learn

Not anymore... that too in pandamic/upcoming recession after elections. Definitely not now.