Reason for not buying Apple products

Daaarling

2 hours ago, rapchik123 said:

for an arrogant dimwit like u im going to explain how windows has evolved , balmer bought the DOS OS code from a relatively unknown seattle based programmer for 50k and rebranded it and sold to it to IBM on a  SAAS model , they made enough money from DOS and built windows OS from scratch , after they stole Xerox's GUI  idea they built a new OS from scratch and launched windows 3.0 before steve jobs launched his OS with GUI , thats how the whole apple vs MS rivalry started

both MS and Apple stole it from Xerox although Jobs tried to steal it first. When Jobs confronted Gates about MS stealing it, this is what Gates said: "Well, Steve [Jobs]… I think it’s more like we both had this rich neighbour named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it."

58 minutes ago, redsox said:

Google literally owns ad space. FB is a distant second.

We are not any high profile celebrities that they do something with our data so it doesn't bother me until and unless I get nice mobile or pc for a reasonable price.

5 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I had iphone and soon I realised I cannot use my Bluetooth, Camera quality is not good, Can transfer my content directly to PC.

I Macbook Pro which doesn't support most of windows based applications, Keyboard is confusing as we use Windows mostly in

office, Itunes is complex.The only apple product that I like is ipad. Moreover they are expensive. Share your thoughts are they 

worth it ? I feel people consider it as status symbol and buy.

MS Office is available for mac too

Keyboard was confusing for me as well for a while but just some 15 mins googling helped me a lot , now I switch between pc and mac effortlessly with out any issues with keyboards , key is to learn the commands for mac keyboard and practice a little bit

Iphone bluetooth use cheyochu kada for ear buds/phones, if you are talking about file transfer then you have other options , also I like the airplay option 

I'm one of those guys who hates buying costly things because of brands , Mac gurinchi ilane anukunna nenu kooda

but macbook pro is top notch , glad that I switched from windows

Regarding Camera, my Samsung Galaxy still beats my Iphone , I love Samsung's camera.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

MS Office is available for mac too

Keyboard was confusing for me as well for a while but just some 15 mins googling helped me a lot , now I switch between pc and mac effortlessly with out any issues with keyboards , key is to learn the commands for mac keyboard and practice a little bit

Iphone bluetooth use cheyochu kada for ear buds/phones, if you are talking about file transfer then you have other options , also I like the airplay option 

I'm one of those guys who hates buying costly things because of brands , Mac gurinchi ilane anukunna nenu kooda

but macbook pro is top notch , glad that I switched from windows

Regarding Camera, my Samsung Galaxy still beats my Iphone , I love Samsung's camera.

Does it worth your money?

5 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I had iphone and soon I realised I cannot use my Bluetooth, Camera quality is not good, Can transfer my content directly to PC.

I Macbook Pro which doesn't support most of windows based applications, Keyboard is confusing as we use Windows moslty in

office, Itunes is complex.The only apple product that I like is ipad. Moreover they are expensive. Share your thoughts are they 

worth it ? I feel people consider it as status symbol and buy.

Musugu android fan

Okkasari Mac book ku alavaatu padithe world lo ye laptop pattukunna toy laaga anipisthadhi.

Okkasari iMac/mac book screen/colors ku alavaatu padithe inka ye laptop/computer system ayina lite antaar.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Once you become a fan, logic gets thrown outside the window.

Been there...done that.

I shifted to apple after my experience with Samsung S3....and became a hardcode Apple fan.

After wasting lot of money over the years with multiple issues with apple products, I turned to Windows and Android. I am an Android fan now.

Android and Windows based machines have much lesser issues when compared to Apple and at half the price.

I shifted from Apple pay to Samsung pay and got many deals.

Android/Windows machines have better functionality and technologically much superior :)

nothing wrong in you assuming so, as long as you are happy, it seems to be great idea

9 hours ago, Sucker said:

Naa Dell XPS heavy ga use chesthe easy ga 6 hours vasthadi. 

sure, i didn't know there are laptops with 18 hrs life as well

reliability and better integration between software/hardware happen best in apple, those who dont get it is perfectly fine, you may not seen the performance comparison of multi threading performance in apple and windows for the same/comparable  processor

people are against change,those who are used to windows does not want to change to apple UI, hence their distrust

1 hour ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Okkasari Mac book ku alavaatu padithe world lo ye laptop pattukunna toy laaga anipisthadhi.

Okkasari iMac/mac book screen/colors ku alavaatu padithe inka ye laptop/computer system ayina lite antaar.

i agree, exprience chese vadiki telustadi

• Upvote 1