Laziness, boredom today

Anais_nin

9 minutes ago, Anais_nin said:

brain fog today.

Is it something to do with axis change of rahu ketu?

That is why I told you not to hit yourself like a stupid on Karbala (Muharram). This tiredness will remain till RAMA DAAN  and then you will get back to normal when start eating loads of food in the morning before 5 am and in the evening after 5 pm in between you give gap for so called fasting:giggle:

• Haha 2

Just now, Daaarling said:

That is why I told you not to hit yourself like a stupid on Karbala (Muharram). This tiredness will remain till RAMA DAAN  and then you will get back to normal when start eating loads of food in the morning before 5 am and in the evening after 5 pm in between you give gap for so called fasting:giggle:

yOU are silly to bring muharram which i don't know anything of

i'm being rational here.

8 minutes ago, Anais_nin said:

yOU are silly to bring muharram which i don't know anything of

i'm being rational here.

You tried to act smart by doing mockery of our astrology and I am not like others in this DB who just view and ignore.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

You tried to act smart by doing mockery of our astrology and I am not like others in this DB who just view and ignore.

Fun fact:

Astrology is not owned by any nation.

It has roots from all cultures and religions.

11 minutes ago, Anais_nin said:

Fun fact:

Astrology is not owned by any nation.

It has roots from all cultures and religions.

Rahu and Ketu are not mentioned in other Astrology now stop acting smart otherwise I have to start from stupidity of Hossein and end at molestation of Fatima.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Astrology is there from thousands of years in India and Bharat was spread upto Burma and Thailand thats why Thailand has so strong influence of Hinduism. Dont post stupid articles without any knowledge of history.

Before india , babylonians had the origins

indians were copy cats

16 minutes ago, Anais_nin said:

Before india , babylonians had the origins

indians were copy cats

That shows your ignorance of rich Indian heritage and your hatred for India. You criticise and defame the countries that gave you shelter around the world. You can't be faithful to any country Thats why you are stripped in airports to make sure you are not carrying anything harmful.

3 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

That shows your ignorance of rich Indian heritage and your hatred for India. You criticise and defame the countries that gave you shelter around the world. You can't be faithful to any country.

hatred emundhi andulo...

fact's  digest kaka nuvve jealous feel avthunnav vere countries meeda

28 minutes ago, Anais_nin said:

http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//full/1991QJRAS..32...53C/0000055.000.html

shamash

kittu

misharu      from babylonia astronomy...

don't act stupid........mythology madness lead to dieties

Why do you worship shiv ling inside mecca and why you carry jam jam water to your homes. Hindus Worship Shivling and carry ganga water. Lord shiva is called Bhoothnath who give shelter to Ghosts and evil spirits out of mercy. Even your Mohammed go his mercy. It is not madness it is sanctity. Mohammed was a power monger who brainwashed your stupid tribe and created fanatism and madness in you.

Just now, Daaarling said:

Why do you worship shiv ling inside mecca and why you carry jam jam water to your homes. Hindus Worship Shivling and carry ganga water. Lord shiva is called Bhoothnath who give shelter to Ghosts and evil spirits out of mercy. Even your Mohammed go his mercy. It is not madness it is sanctity. Mohammed was a power monger who brainwashed your stupid tribe and created fanatism and madness in you.

I don’t read your crap.

always crying

crycry

cry

bye

13 minutes ago, Anais_nin said:

hatred emundhi andulo...

fact's  digest kaka nuvve jealous feel avthunnav vere countries meeda

"Thats why you are stripped in airports to make sure you are not carrying anything harmful." cut chesava CITI_c$y