sister/daughter love story what parents feel

manadonga

parents ela feel avutaru 

ammayilu easy ga manupulate avutaru intlo valla kanna bayati vallki ani prent feel avutaru

most of the love story lo abbayi lu bewarse and ammayi money vundi baaga chaduvukuni vallaki set kadu anipinchidi 

i feel parents will be dissatisfied even though they married 

ikkada us lo chalamandi india lo bewarse gadini love chesi ikkadaki h4 meeda tesuku vastunaru emi cheddamanai 

chalamandi daughters are trapped ane situation lone vuntunaru 

danni love chesina abbayilu support chese tattu behave chestunaru 

this thread only for parents psychology 

up to some extent agreed bhayya but parents thinking kudaa change avvali. valla daughter graduation chesi oka manchi job chestu vundhi or responsible gaa life build chesukuntundhi ante then aame life ki aame ni vadilesi aame decisions ki respect ivvali. 

may be mana generation parents iyyi and mana pillalu life partner ni choose chesukune time ki konchem inaa situatiom change avutundhi ani nammutunna 

Girls are too cautious these days plus greedy so rarely you see happy couples. Older generation were very happy with what they have. I see my mother who comes from a middle class background where as my dad from a rich background.

They began their life with nothing but both of them were really happy with each other. My grandparents felt very bad and they didn't allow our parents to visit them but today my dad is a very successful person and every one invite us. My dad says it is all because my Mom and my Mom says it is all because of dads hardwork. They compliment each other. Even my grandmother lives with us who once didn't want to see my mothers face now says that mom is better than any of her daughters.

44 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Girls are too cautious these days plus greedy so rarely you see happy couples. Older generation were very happy with what they have. I see my mother who comes from a middle class background where as my dad from a rich background.

They began their life with nothing but both of them were really happy with each other. My grandparents felt very bad and they didn't allow our parents to visit them but today my dad is a very successful person and every one invite us. My dad says it is all because my Mom and my Mom says it is all because of dads hardwork. They compliment each other. Even my grandmother lives with us who once didn't want to see my mothers face now says that mom is better than any of her daughters.

Aa generation women are different, can't compare to girls these days. 

• manadonga changed the title to sister/daughter love story what parents feel
1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

still so many girls are like that