Moved to FAANG two months back and now dates moved!

swimsnoon

10 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

then dont think much..move back

ok then better move back.

Hmm! I might end up going back. Just checked with old employer to see if they are ok to take me back, he is going to check with HR and get back to me next week! Hopefully things will pan out good.

1 minute ago, swimsnoon said:

Hmm! I might end up going back. Just checked with old employer to see if they are ok to take me back, he is going to check with HR and get back to me next week! Hopefully things will pan out good.

Mari contract-job unda to switch to old employer ? 

25 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Mari contract-job unda to switch to old employer ? 

Contract job dhi kastam.. I left consulting company long back and he revoked my GC as soon as I left him.. Phone kuda answer chesthale ninna try chesthe.. LOL! Previous employer is FTE.. waiting for him to confirm I can come back. Oka vela no ante, inka no options for me but to stay with my current employer!! 

3 hours ago, swimsnoon said:

Contract job dhi kastam.. I left consulting company long back and he revoked my GC as soon as I left him.. Phone kuda answer chesthale ninna try chesthe.. LOL! Previous employer is FTE.. waiting for him to confirm I can come back. Oka vela no ante, inka no options for me but to stay with my current employer!! 

It’s ok bro. Hope something worksout for you.

in your case either it works since yours is in 2012. 

Bro any day anytime faang... neeku h1 reject aina Mexico or Canada Pampi job chey antaru.. malla h1 Kosam fight chestaru... even you can work in India ... resign chesthe bad terms lo vadilesthavu... sare EAD vasthe em chestavu ?? If you plan then go a head .... 

8 hours ago, swimsnoon said:

I know a lot of people might be in this situation.

My PD is May 2012 in EB2. I moved to FAANG 2 months back. Now, my date is current in EB3 category! 

I am totally confused on what to do here! I was FTE in my previous company. They are ok to have me back since the position is not filled yet! I am totally confused on what to do! 

One hand, I think since I am in 2012, even if EB3 retrogresses, it might not go back to 2012. On the other hand, I think better move back to old employer and get done with GC! Moving back to old employer is gonna a bit hit to me in terms both money and career!

As i follow Vbs and all dates very closelyy..2010  next year complete avthuundhi..2012 kabbatti 3/4 years you will see current for sure..Already 3 years h1 vuntee lite teesukoo move avvatam..

Which company in faang? It matters a lot.

google/fb aithey better stick with it. Amazon/netflix/apple aithey previous emp daggariki vellu.

if i were u, i would stick with current job irrespective of faang or no faang

9 hours ago, swimsnoon said:

I know a lot of people might be in this situation.

My PD is May 2012 in EB2. I moved to FAANG 2 months back. Now, my date is current in EB3 category! 

I am totally confused on what to do here! I was FTE in my previous company. They are ok to have me back since the position is not filled yet! I am totally confused on what to do! 

One hand, I think since I am in 2012, even if EB3 retrogresses, it might not go back to 2012. On the other hand, I think better move back to old employer and get done with GC! Moving back to old employer is gonna a bit hit to me in terms both money and career!

Chill cheyyi Faang lo.. Eb2 will balance out just make sure your have Perm filed with in next 6 months. later on once dates are current then you can file concurrently.

53 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Which company in faang? It matters a lot.

google/fb aithey better stick with it. Amazon/netflix/apple aithey previous emp daggariki vellu.

if i were u, i would stick with current job irrespective of faang or no faang

Your post naku eye opener  😂